Ljohnsilver

Long time holy paladin having difficulties

1 post in this topic

Heey there!

Thanks in advance for reading my post! 

Well, as the title says, I've been a holy paladin from all the back to Karazhan and ive enjoyed it for a long time. I have also always raided on a somewhat higher level, especially in the past though after a 1,5 year retirement I have come back to raiding and am quite enjoying it again!

My problem is my output in raids. In 5-man heroics i do just fine, i get up to the 30k HPS when needed. It is just that in raids, I seems to be lagging behind to other healers with a mere 18-25k HPS. 

I often start out fine but end up at the bottom of list after various fights. Especially when a Tranq or a Hymn is procced, I will never be able to fight my way back to a better position. 

Here are my stats:

Armory

Logs

I am following the stats guide as put in IV with a minor adjustment, so:

Int>spirit>crit=haste>multi>vers>mastery

As to a rotation, I pretty much always use the SW talent with AW to burst my healing when needed and for the rest i just FoL or HL when the dmg is low/have the proc and need to use it. 

This is the first time I post a post such like this so if any additional information is needed, do not hesitate to ask!

L-J

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Murloc Aggro Paladin Gadgetzan Standard Deck
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Aggro Paladin Standard Deck
    • By BlueAlien
      Hello 

i started playing wow 1,5 months ago, and want to get better at it.

i play firemage, but feel like i dont do the dps i should, can someone see in the logs what i migth be doing wrong ? 
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/RYjwbCX4qG8LgDVH#type=summary&source=59&fight=23
    • By Pandacho
      I'm creating this stand alone thread with my UI so it would be easier to maintain and update the strings here, rather than in two different guides that already grew too big for easy updates.
      My UI looks like this:

All the frames except of the raid ones are ElvUI, raid frames are Vuhdo.
      The shaman hub in the middle is Sweetsour's Shaman Auras.
      ElvUI profile:
      Pastebin

Please read carefully before importing VuhDo profiles:
      VuhDo profiles do not contain custom bouquets so to use my bouquets you will have to import them to VuhDo before importing my profile.
      If you will not import custom bouquets, you will get an error message about them missing.
      If you don't need my bouquets but only a general layout, you can choose other options instead of them in VuhDo configuration in game.

Custom bouquets:
      Paladin Beacon
      Personal CDs
      Raid Cooldowns
      Single_targ_mitigation

VuhDo profile Resto Shaman (20-man):
      Pastebin
      VuhDo profile Resto Shaman (5-man):
      Pastebin
      VuhDo Resto Shaman Key Layouts:
      Pastebin

VuhDo profile Resto Druid (20-man):
      Pastebin
      VuhDo profile Resto Druid (5-man):
      Pastebin
      VuhDo Resto Druid Key Layouts:
      Pastebin

UI video 5-man:

UI video raid:

• By Nooksi
      Hello Community,
      I am an experienced Mage player since BC, however I am not satisfied with my mage Damage as it is at the moment:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/ZaknRwz7PCYJbvhT#fight=14&type=damage-done&source=5

Would you point out possible Improvements or grave mistakes visible in the logs?
      http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Nooksi/simple

Thank you very much!