FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Sargerik

ToTS: Stacking Bestial Wrath with Focus Fire

Can someone plz read this and help me make sense of this ,as im not a very mathy person and just rom what ive been able to gleam from the post is that casting FF w BW is a dps increase even though from what ive always thought was u never cast FF w BW or am I missing something......

http://www.thrillofthewild.com/

Can someone plz read this and help me make sense of this ,as im not a very mathy person and just rom what ive been able to gleam from the post is that casting FF w BW is a dps increase even though from what ive always thought was u never cast FF w BW or am I missing something......

http://www.thrillofthewild.com/

Not stacking the two ended with the pre-patch where haste was generalized from ranged, spell, and melee where FF gave ranged haste but your pet benefited from melee.  With the perk that made FF also grant 5% AP per stack of Frenzy consumed it becomes a direct DPS boost (more AP > bigger numbers) as well as an indirect one (more haste > less cobra shots needed, more higher damaging abilities used).  All % increases are multiplicative, meaning they get better when you have more of them up at the same time.

That article is outdated. It speaks about 5% AP buff per stack of Frenzy consumed, but live WoD bonus is actually 2% AP per stack. 

The issue is still worth investigating, though.

That article is outdated. It speaks about 5% AP buff per stack of Frenzy consumed, but live WoD bonus is actually 2% AP per stack. 

The issue is still worth investigating, though.

Did you read the hotfixes from the 15th?  

• Beast Mastery
    • Improved Focus Fire now grants a 5% increase (up from 2%) to attack power for every stack of Frenzy that had been consumed.