Topic Details

Transmogrification - Monks

17 replies to this topic Started by Damien, Oct 22 2012 09:41 PM comments transmogrification monk

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:41 PM

Damien
  • Damien
  • Administrator
  • LocationParis, France
This thread is for comments about our Transmogrification guides for Monks.

Join us on IRC! | server: irc.quakenet.org | port: 6667 | channel: #icy-veins

Posted 24 December 2012 - 06:39 PM

Elwaysdad
  • Elwaysdad
  • Vagrant
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
As fist weapons are now very prevalent in MoP for Monks, may I respectfully request that you update your transmogrification fist weapons listing. For example all fist weapons are now one-handed vs. main/off hand so the 3 lists can now be consolidated. Second as I was browsing through the list I noticed a number of fist weapons missing from your lists as well. Thank you for your time and for making such a great website!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:54 PM

Damien
  • Damien
  • Administrator
  • LocationParis, France

As fist weapons are now very prevalent in MoP for Monks, may I respectfully request that you update your transmogrification fist weapons listing. For example all fist weapons are now one-handed vs. main/off hand so the 3 lists can now be consolidated. Second as I was browsing through the list I noticed a number of fist weapons missing from your lists as well. Thank you for your time and for making such a great website!

Thank you for your comment! Sorry for having been slow to react... If you could let me know which items are missing, that would help me adding them :) I'm working on the one-hand issues for the fist weapons.

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:17 PM

Guest_Llanilek_*
  • Guest_Llanilek_*
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
the Cadaverous Garb is no longer available in patch 5.0

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:45 PM

Damien
  • Damien
  • Administrator
  • LocationParis, France

the Cadaverous Garb is no longer available in patch 5.0

I'll remove it in today's update. Thank you!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:02 PM

Guest_Moog_*
  • Guest_Moog_*
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
Where is Lobsmourne ! http://www.wowhead.c...7/lobstmourne#.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:44 AM

Damien
  • Damien
  • Administrator
  • LocationParis, France

Where is Lobsmourne ! http://www.wowhead.c...7/lobstmourne#.

It should be in the guide now, thank you :)

Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:07 AM

Guest_Boug_*
  • Guest_Boug_*
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
I think Spaulders of Dinomancy are missing from the Monk Shoulders list. Thanks for the great guide!

Posted 31 May 2013 - 11:50 AM

Guest_skittle_*
  • Guest_skittle_*
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
claw of molten fury

Posted 10 August 2013 - 02:58 AM

Guest_Rondo_*
  • Guest_Rondo_*
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
Aside from the gloves, the Wastewalker items cannot be obtained in Normal TBC dungeons, only Heroic. They all have a 12-15% drop rate according to Wowhead, so they shouldn't take too long to obtain.

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:56 AM

Pandrel
  • Pandrel
  • Peasant
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
Hi there,

Just noticed a typo under the first tier set guide:

"Monks have 9 Tier 14 sets: 3 Brewmaster sets, 3 Mistweaver sets, 3 Windwalker sets, and 3 Balance sets".

I imagine that this was copied from the druid guide. Either that or you've heard something awesome about forth specs coming out in 6.0 wink.png

A small blemish - thanks for keeping such a great website!

Rgds,
Pandrel

Posted 23 August 2013 - 06:41 PM

Damien
  • Damien
  • Administrator
  • LocationParis, France

Hi there,

Just noticed a typo under the first tier set guide:

"Monks have 9 Tier 14 sets: 3 Brewmaster sets, 3 Mistweaver sets, 3 Windwalker sets, and 3 Balance sets".

I imagine that this was copied from the druid guide. Either that or you've heard something awesome about forth specs coming out in 6.0 wink.png

A small blemish - thanks for keeping such a great website!

Rgds,
Pandrel

Thanks for reporting the typo. I usually update Transmogrification guides before every patch, so worry not if the typo isn't corrected right away tongue.png

Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:37 AM

Weppy
  • Weppy
  • Vagrant
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR

Hello!

The Mei's Blade that is rewarded from the quest Enraged Vengeance is not available for monks to choose as a reward. :( I was so happy to see I was on the quest and never completed it so I could get this blade... buuuttt very disappointed that you can't as a monk.

http://www.wowhead.c...=30468#comments

Posted 01 February 2014 - 09:01 AM

Stoove
  • Stoove
  • Sha of Science
  • LocationUK

Hello!

The Mei's Blade that is rewarded from the quest Enraged Vengeance is not available for monks to choose as a reward. sad.png I was so happy to see I was on the quest and never completed it so I could get this blade... buuuttt very disappointed that you can't as a monk.

http://www.wowhead.c...=30468#comments

Thanks for the post, Weppy. Just a small thing: please refrain from publishing the same post multiple times. Mods don't really like having to delete posts :)

Stoove is the wizard of all things shaman related. He is neither late nor early, For he arrives precisely when he intends to.

The sole test of theory is experiment. The sole test of experiment is theory.

Theorycraft, Simulationcraft, Experimentalcraft. Who says WoW and science are different?

I use this as my moderator voice.

Posted 14 March 2014 - 09:34 AM

Guest_CJ_*
  • Guest_CJ_*
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR

What about all of the rogue tier lookalike gear sets?

Posted 16 March 2014 - 08:06 PM

Guest_Shaozu_*
  • Guest_Shaozu_*
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR

Really love the site and all the work that has gone into it. Thank you for taking the time to create a site like this. I was just wondering though, Has anyone noticed that most of the images for the Fist Weapons are displaying the weapon from the back (the side that is facing the arm when equipped)? I only noticed because I was looking up mi Kinetic Ripper and noticed it was not showing the large blue jeweled ornament in the center of the weapon. I then noticed many of the other ones also show the back side with just a strap. I think other weapons display the same on both sides so it is irrelevant, but with Fist Weapons, all the decoration is on one side.

Posted 17 March 2014 - 10:32 PM

Damien
  • Damien
  • Administrator
  • LocationParis, France

Really love the site and all the work that has gone into it. Thank you for taking the time to create a site like this. I was just wondering though, Has anyone noticed that most of the images for the Fist Weapons are displaying the weapon from the back (the side that is facing the arm when equipped)? I only noticed because I was looking up mi Kinetic Ripper and noticed it was not showing the large blue jeweled ornament in the center of the weapon. I then noticed many of the other ones also show the back side with just a strap. I think other weapons display the same on both sides so it is irrelevant, but with Fist Weapons, all the decoration is on one side.

That's an interesting comment. I'll make sure to do something about that in my next transmog update smile.png

Posted 25 July 2014 - 08:20 AM

Guest_Bleesebud_*
  • Guest_Bleesebud_*
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR

The monk 1H Sword list is missing the LFR version of the "Loshan, Terror Incarnate". Monks can obtain it by choosing mistweaver as loot spec. Loshan, Terror Incarnate

Reply to this topic

Active Users

0 user(s) are browsing this forum 0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users