FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Biradon

Simcraft and Weapon enchants

Hi everyone. According to the guides, the best weapon enchant is bleeding hollow, which gives 500 mastery procs. So, before I made the purchase, I tried to run a sim on it and it put me roughly on par with the shattered hand enchant. So my questions are

1. Is simcraft currently bugged on this? 
  2. For those that already are using the bleeding hollow, did you notice a significant increase in dmg done?

Shattered Hand recently had its RPPM reduced enough to make the more expensive enchants better. 

You're not going to notice a "significant" DPS gain from any enchant.  You'll see a small gain if properly utilized.  The enchant isn't worth enough to use Haunt or Chaos Bolt, so priorities won't change with enchants - it's just a free damage gain.

You're not going to notice a "significant" DPS gain from any enchant.  You'll see a small gain if properly utilized.  The enchant isn't worth enough to use Haunt or Chaos Bolt, so priorities won't change with enchants - it's just a free damage gain.

Well currently if you have a stat stick it's sort of worth it but this is gonna change with BRF so it will have less use with better gear (specifically trinkets).

The new trinkets at RPPMs will be better for mechanics complexity (hooray!).  I use a stat stick and CC, so it's 20 seconds of pew pew with 100 seconds of repetitive Incinerate spam.

I still wouldn't toss out a Chaos Bolt with a 500 mastery proc unless you're about to hit 3+ Burning Embers and Dark Soul is more than 30 seconds away.  Same rule with Haunt.  You absolutely want to dump your biggest stuff during that 20 second window with DS and CC proc.  If you're using Sandman's, same rule, except the proc is less reliable.