FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

[Archived] S14 Hearthstone Legendary Priest Control GvG

Guest Elekim

Hi. Just another typo highlights: on the strategy section (of both the legendary and mid-budget versions of this deck), when speaking about Wild Pyromancer there is a mention to "Silence", but this card is not included in the deck anymore...

Guest Terry

that deck is cool

but i doubt that, why no truat for more protection?

You play enough removal to make Taunt unnecessary, the need for Taunt is devalued right now, since most of the game is about minion to minion combat.

Guest Zblonk

I've been running two thoughtsteals in my pre gvg deck. I wonder if it will still work without any thoughtsteals (especially against control warrior.). How about replacing a holy smite with a thoughtseal?

Thx btw for your awesome decks!wub.png

Thoughtsteal is a lot less necessary now, there are more good Priest cards which means they need access to other people's cards less often, but the change you suggested would increase your matchups against Control, but leave you weaker to Aggro, it's up to you.

• Like 1

Guest Jessica Jung

This should also mention the combo light of naru + Auchenai Soulpriest = 3 damage and a free lightwarden smile.png

What about Young Brewmaster in place of Dark Cultist? Nice synergy with Sadow madness (allows even respawn battlecry minions, and keep, without recombombulator randomness) and obviously allows to use Cabal priest twice. Or as a support for silenced Syvana/Vol'jin, preferably after combat to heal as well.

It's mostly too slow, the double Cabal play for example costs 14 mana total and the Madness/Brew combo doesn't leave the minion on the board like the Recombobulator version.

Guest Ricochet

Scottle, it's been a couple months since you have posted this list. Would you still play this same list even now??? Ive seen list with slugebulcher and thoughtsteal and even ones without shinkmiester. Just wondering what you thought. 

Guest MrSpockY

this deck is fun to play but defenetly not good enough to get even in range of legendary ranks

Scottle, it's been a couple months since you have posted this list. Would you still play this same list even now??? Ive seen list with slugebulcher and thoughtsteal and even ones without shinkmiester. Just wondering what you thought. 

I would probably make some changes yes, i'll submit an update soon.

Guest Hfthomp

Any idea what I could use as a substitute for Vojin?  I just spent all my dust crafting Dr. Boom.

Guest Lakers2015

^^ Same, just spent all my dust crafting Dr. Boom! I don't have Vojin though.. Right now I'm using Loatheb in it's place. sad.png What else could I use in place of Vojin?

Guest srilla

I would probably make some changes yes, i'll submit an update soon.

Sottle, would you mind updating this deck. I would love to see would you think at. Ty

Guest Ale

I replaced Vol'jin with a BGH, cause its hard to face handlocks, what do you think about this change?

I don't really like it, Vol'jin is almost equally as good as a BGH in that matchup, and the change weakens you a lot against other classes.

Guest david

Is this the same build you'd run right now or what would you change?

I would probably make a few changes, but I couldn't say immediately without testing. I'll submit a Control Priest update for BrM soon.

Sign in to follow this