FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Transmogrification - Warriors

Tier 3 will now be available, you have to purchase the pieces from the black market auction house in the vieled stairs and each piece will cost around 20K from what I have seen.

Tier 3 will now be available, you have to purchase the pieces from the black market auction house in the vieled stairs and each piece will cost around 20K from what I have seen.

Thank you for your suggestion! Another reader said a similar thing in the Shaman transmogrification comments, so this is being considered. We are also planning to add the transmogrification gear from the Challenge Modes.

Guest Devon

Why isn't there anything on shields here? Prot warriors love to have the coolest shields.

I really like the Transmog-Threads.

For Plate-wearers you missed the Dark Iron Set. It's mostly easy to obtain and great looking.

http://www.wowhead.c...smog-set=1055#.

As it turns out, I received an e-mail from our friends at wowroleplaygear.com yesterday. They sent me a list of all the new sets that they had added on their website, and the set you linked is part of this update. I added thumbnails and links for these sets at the end of the item set guides, so you can now find the Dark Iron set :)

Guest Josh

I'd just like to note that warriors are unable to attain LFR paladin look-alike gear as they do not have a holy spec that would allow the automatic loot system to assign the gear.

I'd just like to note that warriors are unable to attain LFR paladin look-alike gear as they do not have a holy spec that would allow the automatic loot system to assign the gear.

Thank you for this suggestion. I'm going to fix it today :)

Guest AWarrior

While the look for the last mogu xmog (gold) is almost complete. I was puzzled why the picture excluded the boots. As well as no mention of them. The companion boots would either be Treads of the Blind Eye or Locksmasher Greaves. It would be nice if those looking here had them referenced.

I'm trying to limit the sets I present to actual sets. This is why I usually do not mention extra parts that have the same design as the other pieces.

Guest Miuk

Hi all i want to report that the t6 set the feet that u drop in sunwell plateu are different from all the other items u know  where i can drop the feet of the t6 set

Guest Evilstein

Where are the Fist Weapon models?

Or is it just me being blind? Again.

Hi guys! I just got a grievous fist weapon (with strength) for when i do some flag carrying work. But there is no fist weapon transmog in the warrior section! Ty and keep up the good work!

Fist Weapon

I am looking for a kick ass transmog set that goes with glory of the defender chest piece (didnt know if there was a full set). A couple pieces look like they could go together (blood stained pauldons and legs). Cant find a good helm. Any suggestions?

The following items and their corresponding pieces need to be removed from the Warrior list as we have no int/spir roll that would trigger getting these from lfr:

Crown of Potentiated Birth

Reconstructed Holy Shoulderplates

Ionized Yojamban Carapace

Refreshing Abalone Girdle

Legplates of Re-Emergence

Ice-Scored Treads

Tortos' Shellseizers

Thanks! I'll get rid of them when I update everything for WoD smile.png

Guest ab

Also boots recommended for t6 need to be changed, as they now have the sunwell set look