FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
dominix1910

Question about stats priority.

Hi.

I have question about stats, prior list is int-MS-Ver/Crit-Mastery-Haste

I can barely find top mages with more ver than mastery/haste

It confuse me a little bit, well im casual player, just doin normal raids sometimes, but when item drop im not sure to pick up or not.

Is it gonna be an upgrade for me or not.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Eruarn/simple

btw, anyone know addon that show which item is better than one i already have? like a list of upgrades to show in-game, or where to find that item.

Im asking because i have 2 items in bank, and im just don't know to wear it or no.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=118942

http://www.wowhead.com/item=115998&bonus=0

thx for help.

whatever i can craft, so far i sell it(need gold)

www.askmrrobot.com :)

Stat priority highly depends on your talent choices, so top mages usually just sim their own stat weights. What we suggest on the site is a general suggestion for average players.

thx for reply.

I tried mrrobot already, it work half-way i wanted, i can check itemlist only at website, not in-game (or i missed something)

stats problem make sens now ;) 

thx for help.

i want to add smth

as for me, need to say that u should provide such stats, which help you play comfortable

i really dunno why icy-veins posts versality as a 2ndary top stat as much as crit

judjing by high cost of it, i think now for medium mage (gear/skill/progress) stat haste\crit are better than versality

i want to add smth

as for me, need to say that u should provide such stats, which help you play comfortable

i really dunno why icy-veins posts versality as a 2ndary top stat as much as crit

judjing by high cost of it, i think now for medium mage (gear/skill/progress) stat haste\crit are better than versality

"Stat priority highly depends on your talent choices"

Idk, for me personally.. it is way simplier to just run simcraft and see my priorities there based on my current talents and equip.. and then put it in to PAWN addon. easy

You are fairly correct, versatility isn't a Frost Mages priority stat. But neither are mastery or haste. Just MS > rest (with crit slightly above but not that much)

• Like 1

When you are not sure , its always good to simcraft your character , your stat weights change with talents/gear so askmrrobot isn't 100% accurate when choosing between possible upgrades. Do the simcraft , add your personal stat weights on askmrrobot and everything is clear!