1 post in this topic

Hey guy,

I was recently thinking about my weapon enchant. I dont know if iam the only one but at my current level of gear Simcraft is giving me the following stat priority: Mastery (2.79) > MS(2.72) > Crit (2.58)

Because of this I was asking myself if Mark of the bleeding hollow could be a better enchant then mark of the thunderlord which i currently have enchanted. Or maybe enchanting one weapon with the crit enchant and the other one with the mastery enchant. What are your thoughts about it? Which enchant do you got?

Edited by emala

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Midrange Tempo Warrior Wild deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Arcane Giant Grim Patron Warrior Wild deck.
    • By Rhunok
      Greetings everyone!
      I'm new to this site and abbreviations in general when it comes to WoW, since it was 4 years ago since I played WoW. I've played for some time now as an Arms Warrior and finally found out that "Helgar" gives you the quest for the hidden Arms artifact, when you've reached "AK3".
      Source: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2066048-Has-anybody-unlocked-the-The-Arcanite-Bladebreaker?p=42932558&viewfull=1#post42932558
      Now what I am wondering is, what does "AK3" mean and how do I obtain it? Thank you for your time,
    • By Celarri
      Guild Name:  Kindred
      Faction: Alliance

Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 9:00pm - 12:00am CT
      Current Progression: 6/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare

Openings: Rogue, Arms/Fury Warrior, Balance Druid

In game contacts: Luna, Illitick, Werlockholmes, and Fidempse
      Many of us have been raiding and playing games together for years. We are serious about getting bosses down, but we are also a community of friends.
    • By wowguy233
      Howdy, everybody! So with the release of Legion, I thought I'd make a more updated guide to the basics of the warrior class in World of Warcraft. I did this because my old guide was about 2 years old and was made when MoP was still current! Crazy, I know. But nonetheless, I made the guide so that I could help new warriors learn the fundamentals of their class. It covers stuff such as the resource that the Warrior uses, how it's generated, what is common among the specializations,  the benefits of choosing different races for your warrior (takes up the majority of the video's time), and much more! And if this video is able to help even one person out there learn and understand the warrior a little better, it will have been worth making. The video is about 20 minutes long, so grab a drink and/or snack and enjoy the video!  :D