Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kadill

[Ret] Seal Twisting

1 post in this topic

I am a raiding ret paladin looking to push his dps higher in fights I am comfortable with by using Empowered Seals. Are there any specific tips I need to know about the playstyle? Or do I simply keep Maraad's Truth and Liadrin's Righteousness up, while also maintaining full Censure stacks and performing the standard rotation? Also, are any of the tier 5 talents more optimal with EmpS? I currently use Holy Avenger.

Thank you for any tips you may be able to give :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Antipater
      Hey all, 
      Been simming my char and im being directed massively towards vers and crit now, after hitting around 21% haste. SC is showing my haste to be worth close to zero now ive hit that point. 
      Im simming around 330k and outdoing this a good bit, which is ok. 
      Ive recently got BiS legendary in the cloak, and not sure if i trust the SC weights anymore. 
      Im leaning to going pure haste > crit > verse > mastery, regardless of the weights in SC. 
      Anyone any advice or tips around this?
      http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Antipater/advanced - My Armoury
      http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackhand/Ionyxz/advanced - Highest DPS ranked ret pala. For stat comparisons. 

Cheers,
      Anti

• By Paden1993
      I just got Whisper of the Nathrezim, and I love it. But I feel like I need more haste than the 22% that is recommended, to get the most out of the cloak or am I totally on the wrong?
    • By Cerenitee
      Moist is a Horde guild located on Illidan and is recruiting for our Core Mythic raid group. We are a 9 hour raiding guild making quick progression through The Emerald Nightmare!

We are currently looking to fill Core DPS/Healing raid spots.

Current Recruitment Needs

Damage:
      Monk: Windwalker
      Hunter: Marksmen
      Paladin: Ret
      Priest: Shadow

Healers:
      Druid: Resto
      Paladin: Holy

Other specs will be considered assuming you can perform to a superior standard.

Current Progression

The Emerald Nightmare
      7/7 Normal
      5/7 Heroic

Raid Times

Monday - 8:30 PM EST - 11:30 PM EST
      Tuesday - 8:30 PM EST - 11:30 PM EST
      Wednesday - 8:30 PM EST - 11:30 PM EST

About us

<Moist> is a guild that strives to push progression with a very short raid week. We expect our top raiders to know the insides and outs of their class and come to raid prepared. With a 9 hour raid week we expect everyone to play the best to their ability. Outside of raid nights we have plenty of activities happening ranging from alt runs, mount runs to other games outside of WoW such as League of Legends, HoTs, Hearthstone, and random steam games just to name a few.

What we expect from you:
      A reasonable level of dedication
      The ability to take criticism
      The ability to learn from your mistakes
      Something, something sense of humor

What to expect from us:
      Friendly environment
      People to laugh, and have fun with
      Progress oriented raid nights
      Optional non-raid-night activities (mog and mount runs, BGs, Arenas)

Loot
      We are currently using Personal Loot. So far everyone really seems to be enjoying it. There is a lot less drama with Personal Loot than the normal Master loot most guilds do.

If you're interested in learning more about us or applying to the guild please apply at Guildismoist.enjin.com - Click on the Recruitment tab on the menu bar. If you have any questions please feel free to message us in game or post below.

Quakenbush
      Cerenitie (Cerenitee#1650)
      Pip (Piptooth#1430)
    • By Sarnen
      My armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/skullcrusher/F%C3%ADatlux/simple

I just got 4pc t18, and thought I'd do a sim.  I just read the guide and went with mastery all the way, but my sim is showing something totally different:

With Final Verdict:
      Haste 5.88
      Multi 5.69
      Mast 5.68
      Vers 5.30
      Crit 5.22

With Seraphim:
      Haste 6.77
      Multi 5.62
      Vers 5.13
      Crit 5.11
      Mast 5.05(!)

Do I need to redo everything to haste now?  Since this was kind of a casual alt that suddenly was tagging along to mythic and heroic HFC, This haste phenomenon is new to me since I never had the gear or reason to really look into it (most guides say mastery, noxxic I think was saying multi of all things).

I'm guessing all my enchants need to be redone?  Am I reading this correctly?  Should Haste go on weapon too?  Or something else since the weapon is a proc and not a steady thing (for example, your guide says crit for Holy, but spirit to weapon).

Adding to my confusion is how this affects the aoe situation in HFC.  Is mastery weighted higher in cleaves, or does haste hold its own as #1?  Meaning, will I need very different stats for Fel Lord versus that bird dude with the eye?  Since a lot of HFC seems to have at least occasional cleaving I don't know what the stat priority should be in context of averaging out the bosses.

Help appreciated.
    • By Transistor
      Hey! So the guide says that the #1 priority for a ret paladin is "cast divine storm if you have empowered DS and the FV buff".

Does this imply you're already at 5 Holy Power, and if you're at 2 holy power, you should at least cast your HP builders and then DS once you're at 5 [or before the buff runs out]?

I feel weird casting my FV+empowered divine storm when I'm only at 2 holy power, because it feels like I could easily get a few HP builders on cooldown before I do so.

Am I missing a specific reason to cast DS immediately, or is the guide implying you're already at 5 HP?

Thanks in advance!