FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Drkdragon

Warlock video's

Anyone have some favorites for warlock boss videos? Really slow at work right now and would love to watch some vids to maybe find some tips and tricks or maybe some UI ideas.

I'm pretty proud of my UI, link to my youtube videos is in my signature.

Unfortunately my guild has taken a rather long break over christmas, last raid was 18th and next is 27th, however we should clean up Ko'ragh and Butcher before New Year and Imperator shortly after, so you'll need to make do with 4/7M for now.

• Like 1

@Liquidsteel - we are currently working on twins. Thanks for your PoV Videos. One question: Are you still taking Soulburn+ Haunt on that fight? I'm currently at iLvl 664, gemming/enchanting Mastery, and on our attempts i seem to be hitting around the same dps you were in your video but was curious if it could possibly be higher by taking SB: Haunt..... 

I was excited to post my Twins kill, but at 30% I messed up my Cata timing, only hitting one Twin.. which let doom drop..causing my dps to drop about 5k......sad times.

Then I fat fingered leap into fire... then got charged because Meta was on CD...I was too embarrassed to post after that :P

Don't be embarrassed, there is definitely a rhythm to that fight that takes a second to get used to. Some of our team still can't get it down. (Looking at you healers if you're reading this forum for some reason).

Using OBS (open broadcast software) is a quick and easy method of recording. Far less intensive than fraps and you can leave it running for a while, rather than stop starting every pull and forgetting to record your old shitty guild killing Lei Shen Heroic the day before SoO went live.

Yes, I am still bitter about that.

• Like 1

Yeah I'm going to have to look into something better for myself.  Fraps seems so, dated.  Having only enough HD space for a few pulls before I have to delete them lol.  Usually save some of the better pulls and go over them for a few hours after raid.

Perhaps I'll toss it together.  Anybody have a good source for open Music?

Don't be embarrassed, there is definitely a rhythm to that fight that takes a second to get used to. Some of our team still can't get it down. (Looking at you healers if you're reading this forum for some reason).

Our healers were the worst offenders too, though I am unsure if its due to them having the mindset that they'd just heal themselves through it since they can... or if they were too busy tunneling on our HP bars because the rest of the DPS were standing in fire too :P

What kind of music do you like?

MrSuicideSheep is a youtube channel that has a ton of upbeat and chilled house / DnB that I can't get enough of. Similar to Monstercat but usually a bit more relaxed.

He has a secondary channel which is purely for music that is free to download and use, found here.

My channel views aren't that huge but none of my music from their gets contested, even from his normal channel.

Here's one of my recent favourites:

• Like 1

I share a similar taste in music, TheSoundYouNeed and Majestic Casual might also be channels you'd like. I prefer them over MrSuicideSheep but then again that's all personal and depends from song to song. 

Apreciate the download, never even noticced, I can't just put on youtube the whole day when I'm at my studenthome (limited internet) so it's very usefull to me smile.png

Edited by Deamux