Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wilk8940

MOP prot rotation

2 posts in this topic

http://us.battle.net...mongoush/simple

I appreciate the rotation that you guys have chosen but I was wondering whether, based on testing, the use of shield of the righteous is actually necessary. I understand the fact that it gives the damage reduction and the bastion of glory buff but when running with my guild healers I have tried using a rotation with it and one completely without it and they have said it is easier to heal me when I don't use it at all and instead heal myself every time I hit 3 charges. At this point I have it completely removed from my bar and even while doing lfr and pugging raids with other guilds I have been told that I am extremely easy to keep up without using sotr at all. Obviously it works now but I have no idea if this method will keep working and was also wondering if you had any insight as to the necessity of sotr further on.

Shield of the Righteous is absolutely necessary, it is a key element in your survival. While it may be able to survive without using it, at certain levels of gear, or in certain raid environments, for progression raiding it is always necessary.