Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Luvlockdown

Famous Resto Druids?

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

As of recently my guild is in need of healers and since I both have a druid and a pally, I decided I would turn one into a healer. Since I've always been a druid fan (PvP'ed in Feral for ages) I decided it would be that. 

Now ofcourse as usual I've been reading up on resto druids on this website/forum and already learned quite a few things. People underestimate how much difference it makes to even just have the right talents for example. 

Anyways, enough of my blabbering, I was wondering who the "famous" (and by famous I mean high end/pro) Resto druids are and if they have a Twitch/Youtube channel with gameplay video's I can watch. It kind of felt pointless to go through all the high end guild and TRYING to find their best geared druid not even knowing if it's really a good player so..

Any help would be greatly appreciated as always!

Midwinters Resto druid: Tigerladyirl

A couple from Paragon: Rikus, Alzu 

This is just naming the few that I know, to answer the part about twitch/youtube you'd have to search around. Pretty sure Tigerlady has a twitch.

Thanks,

I was looking at Tigerladyirl and I saw he plays with Soul of the Forest and Germination, is this a viable combination? I haven't seen anyone else play with it yet, which ofcourse doesn't mean it's bad, but I was just wondering.

Cheers

Think it depends on the boss fight, If its all predictable/unavoidable damage then Yes, as you can Swiftmend into +50% WG Every 14s [or as required]

If your using NV @90 then you already have a "Wipe-Save / Oh Shit" CD, ITOL is overkill IMO on a lot of fights where theres just not enough damage being taken to need the crazy output it gives [but i still use it because its better to be safe than sorry] and FON just seems "meh" to me, although if your not struggling for healing output or have mana issues you can have 90% uptime on it for 0 mana