FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Sargerik

black arrow ?

I know BA last for 20 sec with a 24sec CD so theres a 4 sec dead zone where u cant recast BA, so my question is how come during HM im having times when BA is at 2-4 sec left on its duration but my GCD has been reset does this have something to do with multistrike or have I missed some thing and this has happened multipul times as I thought maybe it was a bug of some sort...

havent had this happening to me, however i've expierience some bugs with the cd display of either bartender or omnicc where it's displayed as off cd even though i just used the ability.

However this mostly happens to me during dungeons or questing when you go in- and outfight a lot. Also this is only a visual bug and the abilities are, ofcourse, still on their regular cd after using.

here is a screen shot of whats happening with BA as you can see BA still has 4sec left on the boss and my CD is up allowing me to reapply BA back onto the target which I was able to do so I ask again is this a bug or does MS affect this somehow as I have more screen shots of this happening on different occasions

ogycUjl.jpg?1

Edited by Sargerik

but if you look at my targets dots youll see that BA is still apllied in both pictures and I was still able to recast BA , but maybe its just me and im making more of this than need be

Edited by Sargerik

I think it is a visual bug.

Try this: Use ONLY BA on a dummy over and over to see if you can re-apply it while it is still active.

If you can then it is a bug in-game, however if you can't then it is because of that it has got dispelled and the cooldown has been reset - but the icon still appears (visual bug).

I think the issue is simply that your black arrow is falling off, and it is displaying another hunter's black arrow. Do you have your DoT weak auras set to "Own Only"?

• Like 1

you know that's a good question which will explain my issue ....cant believe I missed the possibility of that being my root cause so fail on my part

Edited by Sargerik