Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
patresz

CM Timers

2 posts in this topic

Hi!

I've started to do CM runs the last week, but i've never done any before because i didn't play in MoP at all. We did a really bad run in Auchindoun, didnt even got bronze. After that i checked my battle.net because i wanted to check the timers to get the bronze,silver and gold ratings and saw numbers like this(Auchindoun timers):

2:05:00 - Gold
4:10:00 - Silver

8:20:00 - Bronze

I don't really understand these stuff. Do i have 8 hours and 20 minutes to get bronze or does this mean something else? Can someone explain this to me?

The armory timers are bugged, look in game on the challenge mode tab to see the actual times. The time linked to the medal is what you have to get or do better than, if the timer was 10 minutes and you did it in 10:01, you wouldn't get that medal. But if you got 9:59, you would get that medal.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By blumist
      Hey guys, firstly i want to thank you forlooking and adding any helpful comments about this topic. i am 8/8 gold on my main and my friends want to go on alts and i just got my lock to 100 for it but don't know much about best spec's and stats for it are.

I have seen destro being most popular, can anyone help with best stats and talents for cm's?
    • By Blackroses
      does anyone know if theres already a spreadsheet of the bis gear to do cm's in wod? i can only find the one from op.

and second any suggestions on which 5 classes to take? 

thanks in advance!
    • By Gwenymph
      Yes, this thread was supposed to be up a month ago.  I have not had the same CM team as last xpac and am still working on finishing the BRF Healing thread. Here are 2 to get the thread started.  Please post any builds that worked well for you, talents/glyphs/stats.  I'll Pin this so it is easier to find assuming it will get updated slowly.  I hope not, but just being safe.  GL everyone, and lets hear those Gold Priest Healing Tips!

Auchindoun:
      Solace, PI, CoW.  
      Penance, Weakened Soul, Fade
      Mastery > Haste (by product of the gear I had to choose from) w/ 2 Regen Trinks

Slag Mines:
      Solace, PI, CoW.
      Mastery > Haste (by product of the gear I had to choose from) w/ 2 Regen Trinks

Skyreach:
      Solace, PI, CoW
      Patch 6.1 eliminated the pathing shortcut in the begining of the instance.  >.<

Shadowmoon Burial Grounds:
      Solace, PI, CoW
      As far as we could tell, 6.1 also eliminated the short cut to drop down to the first boss here

Everbloom:
      Solace, PI, CoW
      Penance Weakened Soul, Fade
      Includes the 6.1 stealth nerf to the shortcuts from 6.0

• By Eric
      Hello everyone, first off I just wanted to say I've been an lurker here for about 5 years and it wasn't until this week that I made an account on the website to participate in discussions.  Thankyou!

So I've started running CMs with my group and I'm BM/MM, because I've heard (and now partly seen first hand myself) that BM's AOE damage is pretty good for CM's, especially with larger mob packs.  

So my main questions are... What are other hunters using in CM's?  Should I switch to SV for better AOE?   Also should I be trying to stack mastery for my BM AOE or multistrike?  The Icyveins guide says multistrike because its the best secondary stat for BM, but others have told me Mastery for better AOE in CM's.

I've scoured google and youtube and I cant seem to exactly find this sort of information :( lol.  

Thankyou for any advice!
    • By Kadill
      I am looking to begin striving for Gold Challenge Mode times with a group of guildies. We need a Warlock, so I leveled my Lock recently. Now I need to know if I should be using Destruction, Affliction, and/or Demonology. If I should be using more than one, in what cases?

I reasoned that it's likley I should be playing Destro for most of the dungeons, due to single target capabilities, and Fire and Brimstone for mass pulls. I was thinking I might see a dps increase if I went Affliction for any council bosses we encounter. Is this a correct analysis of when the specs will be at their peak?