Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

Hearthstone Hobgoblin Token Druid

21 posts in this topic

do you have any advice for replacements for echoing ooze? I know the card is powerful and I should acquire it, but I don't have access to it yet. Any alternatives that might be sufficient? Thanks for the killer deck.

You could try Micro Machine, but Echoing Ooze really is one of the strongest cards in the deck.

Is this deck actually good? It seems that with a great draw it'd be amazing but from a theoretical point of view, it seems inconsistent. 

(Don't judge this deck by what i've said, haven't even played it. Just wondering how good it actually is)

On the last day of the December season, I climbed from Legend rank 750 to 76 with it, so yes, i'd argue that it's pretty good. I don't upload decks that I haven't tested at a high level.

Trying this one out. first game after turn two I had 4x 3/4 ooze and a hobgoblin on the board :) like it!

Any good replacement for boom?

Any strong finisher that has impact on the board, like Ragnaros.

Any thoughts on acolyte of pain or a micro machine instead of one ancient of lore? I was thinking two ancients of lore is a bit slow, but I don't know that well

Two Lores are needed for stability, and to draw to the combo more reliably. Since the deck is so low curve, and you're looking to dump multiple cards in a turn with Hobgoblin/Innervate combos, the card refill is really, really important.

1 person likes this

It's expensive at 9 Mana, and very vulnerable to AoE, there's just more consistent options available. There's nothing outright "wrong" with it if it's what you have available though.

I haven't played it in a while to give you an honest answer, but i'd be pretty confident I could get Legend with it, yes.

Yes the deck is still solid, been playing with it for a while again and having a solid win-rate. I made a small change i put an enhance-o mechano in place of the big game hunter or soul of the forest and it works really nice specially when u have a lot of tokens and buffed minions from hobgoblin on board.

Nah, way too low curve. You want the minions you play to at least be decent *without* Hobgoblin as well as with it, otherwise you just can't win unless you draw it.

Hey Sottle,

how do you deal with combo pieces in your hand that block Jeeves draw?

Depends on the situation, you have to decide whether to use them, sacrificing potential damage later, or hold them, sacrificing card draw. Which of these is right will depend purely on the state of the game.

Does Jeweled Scarab (a 2 drop 1/1 with "Discover a 3 drop") have a place in this deck? If so, what do I replace?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0