FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Hearthstone Rogue Tempo Mech

I think Iron sensei would fit more of a midrange deck currently than a tempo one like this one. For this deck, cards we could take out to put in iron sensei, could be one of the weapon spells and one of the three drops. But maybe that would slow down this deck so that is why he was excluded.

Guest Frog

i just use 1x Thalnos in place of 1x Harvest golem. Helping me on Early game to take the control of the table with
Backstab ----> 2+1 . there is alot of minions with 3 health you want to work off.
also on Late game Thalnos is Useful when you are about to finish him off.
Even with Blade Flurry , helping you to take back the Lead of the Board.
plus you draw a card when he die. thing useful aswell.

I Want To Thank You For This Deck.
i like it. Thanks for Share it Boss! smile.png

Yeah Iron Sensei in place of the Tinker Oils makes sense if you want to go that way. The Bloodmage addition is fine too.

Guest guest

Hi Sottle. Sweet deck.

I was just wondering if there is anything I can replace for the 2 preparations, as I do not have those cards or the dust to craft them.

Also I do not have a doctor boom and was wondering if you had any suggestions that I could use instead.

Thanks for making the deck list and in advance if you reply!

smile.png

The Preps are really important, without Prep/Sprint you'll often find yourself running out of cards too quickly, or having to spend too much Mana to refill your hand and losing tempo. If you're going to cut them, you should replace them with other card draw mechanics like Gnomish Inventor.

Boom can be cut for any other big finisher card that you have access to, Ragnaros, Kel'Thuzad etc.

Guest Q

Do you think taking out a Sprint or Azure Drake for an Antique Healbot will be helpful if you're taking too much damage?  I guess for the Azure Drake would be best?

Guest Humbleclay

Great deck just won 5 out of 5 games I played. I did not have a Dr. Boom so I threw in a Force-Tank Max. The only problem that I ran into was that sprints kept poping up in pairs in early game.

Guest Isha

Can you really reach legend with this deck? I'm not sure if it's up to bad draw, but I'm having a problem with double preparations being dead cards in my hand all of the time. Sprints just wont come. Am I supposed to not mulligan sprints?

You should keep Prep in combination with Sprint, but not necessarily either one on their own. And yes, you can definitely reach Legend with this deck. It was even played in high level tournament by Team Archon players.

Guest Veiregor

Damn that Dr.Boom poping in every deck.am i the only one that doesnt have it??? sad.png anyway i think i may use a sky golem

I just cant gather the dust.i had like 1.2k but i used it all at epics and stuff xP

Guest yysj

Priest really messes this deck up hard with its options to steal your nullifier. any ideas?

Guest James

Since I only own 1 prep, I filled the 2nd prep spot with a healbot, works nicely I think.  

Since I only own 1 prep, I filled the 2nd prep spot with a healbot, works nicely I think.  

In my opinion it is too slow, but if you like it, it's okay :)

I have replaced the Preps with Shivs and CogMasters with Perditions one sprint with Fan of Knives and Dr Boom with War Golem. Please give me some advice because I do not make a lot of gold and I do not want to spend money

Sprint is a basic card? Also War Golem is in no way a replacement for Dr. Boom, you're better off just putting another midrange mech in the deck if you don't have any big legendary finishers.

Thanks for your help but what I meant that two sprint without prep would not be good because a lot of the times they just sit in my hand because they take up a turn to play. I would imagine two even worse. I will put the Piloted Shredder instead of the war golem. Thank you

I was also wondering if playing Edwin VanCleef instead of Dr Boom would be good because of all the preparation plus tinkers combination for 1 mana a backstab a deadly poison totalling 2 mana for 4 cards making Edwin a10/10 for 3 or even preparation plus sprint or duel mech warper combo to summon a bunch of 0-1 mana mechs

ALso what about the micro machine would it be a good addition perhaps instead of SI:7 Agents or one of them because by the turn after you played it it would have 3 attack also and if combined with mech warper and annoyotron protectig them letting the machine grow to 5 damage

MAybe I could play the Ravenholdt Assassin as the 7 drop becaus eI got him

Edited by sashadkiselev

Guest Tioz

I'm 12 ranked elo, and i'am new in hearthstone, i play just one week, thanks to this fonderfulll deck ^^'

Guest czaroj

I'm 12 ranked elo, and i'am new in hearthstone, i play just one week, thanks to this fonderfulll deck ^^'

You play 1 week and make deck out of 4k dust? you are neither rich or very lucky.

I was looking to build a Rogue Mech deck for quests, having no cards needed for Oil, and tried to tinker this one into working couple times... Well, I think Tempo Mech is misnomer for this one. It is still Oil, that relies primarily on Oil cards, and falls apart without them.

So if you are in a same position like me and looking to build cheap/casual Rogue Mech — look for deck lists that actually are mech. :)

The core cards to the Oil Rogue deck like Prep, Oil, Deadly Poison, SI etc are core for a reason. The benefit of playing Rogue if that it's a powerful tempo class with big burst potential, and those are the cards that create that strength, if you want to play a deck that doesn't utilise those strengths, there is no point playing Rogue, you might as well just play Mech Mage, or Mech Shaman.

I think you missed "for quests" part :) I don't want to play rogue competitively at the moment (until I have proper cards for Oil), but sometimes I need to play Rogue for quests.

As I said my only point was that trying to make this deck work without Oil engine isn't worth the time. I wasted time trying to, so could as well say that for others benefit.

No I get that, i'm just saying that those cards are what make most Rogue decks work. You can play the Cheap or Basic builds on the site if you want to clear quests just fine, but it's not a matter of trying to make this specific deck work without those cards, it's pretty difficult to make any Rogue deck work without them.

Sign in to follow this