FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Hearthstone Rogue Tempo Mech

Guest Shade

This is such a fun deck and I love playing it, but I must admit I suck with it and only use it in casual anymore.  More often than not I'm getting stuck with either missing combos, running out of cards, or not getting good mech synergy.  It's such a fun deck when the draw is good.  I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I get pwnt as soon as I face some of these more cohesive decks in ranked.

Guest Sinematic

Hey Sottle, if you're there just wanted to say I loveee this deck and have been playing with it and trying different things. The only thing I don't have is a big legendary (besides alextraza and don't think that would really fit in this deck). I've only been playing this deck in ranked for a while, but I have one major issue I can't seem to get past freaking midrange/tempo paladins! I know that sounds pathetic because I figured they weren't doing too hot in the meta, but I need some help on this deck. It's mostly all the divine shields and flooding the board with small minions that gets me. Maybe I'm just having a bad streak, but I would reallyyy appreciate some advice. Thank you!

Guest PurplePanda

What do you think about substituting the harvest golems with shredders? They have similar deathrattles and generally speaking shredders are more popular.

Guest Blaine

I don't know how strong this deck is supposed to be as of now with the Grand Tournament now released, but I haven't been very successful with it considering it's supposed to be a "Legendary" level deck.

After a new expansion is released, we generally go through and remove decks that are no longer viable, or have been eclipsed by better decks, this is probably one of those, but i'm focused on getting new content up right now.

Guest Mrnuggets

Hmmmm, is this deck still valid? I have all the other cards other than preparation, which I can craft just one and see how it goes. Do u reckon this deck is still valid? Anything you would replace?

Sign in to follow this