Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Butcher and Kargasth Bladefist: Two Minute Tips

5 posts in this topic

I watched butcher. It was actually pretty great. I love how simple and to the point you made the video. The graphic editing was a very good touch to explaining what was going on. Looking forward to more even though I know all these bosses in and out now.

Hey, if you get good enough at it too, you can get some pretty quick guides out for BRF that everyone will clamor over. Keep up the good work.

Looking forward for any mythic specific guides you may do in the future.

Thanks for the kind words! Yes we are really gearing up to try and get out high quality BRF videos within the first week or so. It's really ambitious for us since a lot of time goes into making these but we are preparing the art assets and getting the partial scripts all lined up now.

Mythic Highmaul guides will be coming, we actually finished Kargath today, but we won't be as quick with them because we want to make sure we kill them ourselves and use our footage before we make them. We are currently in a little more casual of a guild because of my work schedule so those Mythics will come as we kill them. Thanks again!

The mythic ones I completely understand, the rest, good job and I hope you do well in the future!

My feedback: I would like to hear a little more enthusiasm in your voices, it just seems a little uninteresting but, not so much that its monotone.  But then on the other side, I think thats what makes the style of your guide, short and to the point, so I'm not sure if its even a good idea.

Of course thats my own personal opinion, I don't really enjoy hearing the uninteresting voiceover, but at the same time I love how the rest of the video works with it and how 'to the point' it feels.

I agree with Krazy these are really good and quick to the point. They tell you what you need to know as a DPS or healer (Butcher one, only one I've watched atm, didn't mention the tank swap) so it's a really quick way to learn the fight if you don't have the attention span for the longer, more depth videos that FatbossTV do.
Would love to see these for Foundry and beyond! :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Semifreddo
      Raiding guild looking for more raiders! We have a particular need of ranged DPS and a healer or two. Melee DPS are more than welcome if they have a tank off-specc. That helps with Mythic+ runs, if we have several tanks and groups going at the same time.

Progression: 7/7N, 1/7H

Raid Schedule: 20:00 Saturday and Sunday Server Time

Communication: Discord Channel

Interest: Message me on (Semifreddo#2224), or respond to this post with what class and specc you play.
    • By Pandapun
      Hello fellow raiders of Silvermoon! <Adapt> are a new guild formed from a group of guys with mythic experience looking to have some fun but do some progress while were at it. If you are like us and want to be in a successful mythic level raiding guild and beat raids prior to new tiers then we are the guild for you!
      We raid Tuesdays & Thursdays 19:30-11:00 ST. We will also be raiding Sundays at the same time some weeks when we are doing mythic progress!
      High priority- All Paladins, Warlocks, Mages, Guardian Druid.
      Medium- All DPS
      Low- tanks&healers
      If your class isn't listed and you feel you are an "Exceptional Player" make sure to apply regardless!
      If you feel like you want to come and join us and you meet some of the stuff we listed above, make sure to come and apply now @
    • By IzbacivacX
      Hi Lads
      IzbacivacX here again.
      We all know that pain in the *** when u suicide on Counter Strike Totem in 3s because you seen a totem 2 sec to late?!
      I found the Solution to that never happens again.
       If you like my Video be sure to leave feedback, then i will do more.
      Enjoy killing shaman teams :)
    • By Sappora
      H-Bleeding Hollow

Methodical is a Horde guild on the realm Bleeding Hollow we are currently in the process of rebuilding our raid core, and are in need of players to replace some trials that were cut. We are recruiting ALL exceptional players new, or returning, for moving towards mythics. We are seeking smart players who know how to play their class well and have no problem learning new mechanics quickly.

Raid Progression: 1/7 M EN
      Raid Dates: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday.
      Raid Times: 9:30P-12:30A EST (Be online by 9:15P)

About us:
      We are comprised of long term raiders who have raided multiple expansions at a high level.
      Most of us have played together for many years.
      We try to be on a first name basis with our raiders.
      We raid to have fun with our friends but also to push progression.
      Semi-Hardcore raiding guild whose goal is to get Cutting Edge each tier.

Who we are looking for:
      People who get excited about raiding every raid night.
      People we can rely on (attendance,effort,communication,dedication).
      People who who are looking for a fun raiding environment.
      People who understand what progression is all about.
      People who engage in the guild (socially, and as an integral part of the team).

We are currently looking for non-leather RDPS.

Requirements from you:
      Be able to make our times with 90% attendance (we understand certain real life situations occasionally come up)
      Know your class to the best of your ability and be able to take criticism from other players on how to improve your class. Also go through logs and see what you are doing wrong so you can play at your full potential.
      Execute mechanics in a logical sense. You do no DPS/HPS while you're dead. Standing in fire does not give you buffs.

If interested please contact one of the players listed below we can give information about: Bleeding Hollow, Methodical, and the general vibe of raids. 

Contact Info:
      Merkshow#1993 (GM)
      Sappora#1724 (Recruitment)
      Franny#1457 (Officer)
      Borlax#1380 (Officer)
    • By Nivalia
      Primal Might is looking for members. We are a heroic raiding guild. We are looking to add more people to our guild for raiding. We are currently 7/7N and 1/7H in Emerald Nightmare. We are specifically seeking ranged dps and healers at this time.
      We raid from 8pm - 11pm server (Eastern) time Mondays and Thursdays. If interested send in game mail to Nivalia-Exodar or respond to this thread for more info.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.