FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Saifadin

Enhancement Shaman Itemization

Hello fellow Icy-veiners,

I am the Main Raid Lead on my guild and my enhancement Shaman is driving me crazy.

Maybe you can shed sone light into these questions.

First of all, i did some research on my own about optimization and gearing of characters. The result was and I am sure you agree on this with me, is that secondary stats are less important then primary to different ratios. For example 7:1 for some classes.

Now my enhancement shaman doesnt want to wear anything that doesnt have tempo on it because she wants to get 50% tempo cap that she needs. So if there is a 670 item and she wears a 655 one, she would never take it, because it has no tempo even though agility is her main stat and gives her more dmg then tempo in the moment.

What do you say to that guys? Can you shed some light? :)

Greetings

Saifadin

The item level difference between 655 and 670 is going to make the 670 the better choice most of the time even if its got a crappy stat like versatility on it.

I have a haste/mastery helm at 655 on my shaman and everything with a higher item level ranks above it when I check a place like ask mr robot.

Well, I think that you might be right.

Unfortunately, I didn't have a time to play dps shaman in WoD yet, but as far as I know, the difference between primary and secondary stats weight is like 2 for primary vs 0.4 and less for secondary around ilvl 650 ( going towards 0.5 around ilvl 700, but it's still a big difference).

I agree on the question of gear. If it's a significant ilvl upgrade (10 ilvls is big), it's worth dropping your best secondary for it.