Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Clisis

[US][PLAYER][H]6/6, 476 Prot Warr LF Hardcore Raiding

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am a warrior off the server Mal'Ganis and I am looking for a top progression guild (Perfer 25 man raids over 10). I am currently 6/6 normal and have heroic raiding exp through wrath and cata also. I also have a DPS Os with a GS of 464. Times I am looking for are 5 P.M -12 A.M CST on any weekday or weekend. Please be horde, I don't do alliance guilds. X-fer is possible but if paid for will be considered over non-paid. Please leave information of guild and if any question's add my battletag at redx5000#1520. I will not waste your time if you don't waste mine . Hope to see you in your guild!

P.S Log's can be seen at http://www.worldoflo...m/guilds/44295/ (This is the current guild's logs that I am in is 25 man, I am located in every log)

Clisis,

I'm Paloro from Static of Arthas. We are a 3 night/week 25m raiding guild. Current progression is 3/6H in MV. Last night we cleared 2/6 in HoF and plan on getting 6/6 tonight!

We are interested in finding a tank right now, so if you feel like you would like to be part of Static, feel free to apply at www.staticraid.com

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan
      The latest build brings additional class changes and tuning, but they are not as big as those made in Patch 7.1.5's Build 23109.
      PTR Patch 7.1.5 Build 23178: Class Changes
      DEATH KNIGHT
      Sweeping Claws Vampiric Blood DEMON HUNTER
      Demon's Bite Mastery: Demonic Presence Talent Changes
      Chaos Blades Soul Barrier DRUID
      Moonkin Form Moonkin Form (Balance) Survival Instincts PvP Talent Changes
      Celestial Guardian Focused Growth Malorne's Swiftness HUNTER
      Bursting Shot Explosive Trap Flanking Strike Freezing Trap Harpoon Lacerate Tar Trap Waylay Talent Changes
      Butchery Caltrops Disengage Expert Trapper Guerilla Tactics Guerilla Tactics (Survival) Serpent Sting Snake Hunter Spitting Cobra Steady Focus Sticky Bomb MAGE
      Arcane Blast Arcane Explosion Talent Changes
      Arcane Explosion PvP Talent Changes
      Frozen Touch MONK
      Refreshing Breeze Talent Changes
      Dampen Harm Elusive Dance Gift of the Mists Mystic Vitality Ring of Peace Rushing Jade Wind Summon Black Ox Statue PvP Talent Changes
      Refreshing Breeze PALADIN
      Talent Changes
      Hand of the Protector PRIEST
      Mind Sear Vampiric Touch Shadow Word: Pain The situation of Shadow Priests in 7.1.5 is discussed in the Shadow Priest Changes Feedback on the official forums. It's an interesting read. Here's the latest post.
      Lore
      To clarify on the 18 seconds thing: The changes to Insanity drain are obviously an overall nerf to Surrender to Madness. That's intentional. We just disagree that it is proportionately more of a problem for lower-skilled players. If you weren't pushing Surrender past 100 stacks already anyway, the difference for you won't be as substantial. If anything, those players are likely to see an increase in duration of their non-Surrender Voidforms.

That said, there's obviously a lot changing for Shadow in 7.1.5, and once things stabilize, we intend to take another look at the rate of Insanity drain to make sure things end up where they should be.

Couple other notes for you: We're planning to increase Void Bolt's DoT extension to 3 seconds, up from 2. We're also increasing Shadow's damage across the board in the next build. (Source)
      Talent Changes
      Mind Bomb PvP Talent Changes
      Greater Fade Premonition Trinity ROGUE
      Feint Blind Talent Changes
      Gloomblade Prey on the Weak PvP Talent Changes
      Thick as Thieves SHAMAN
      Earthbind Totem PvP Talent Changes
      Control of Lava Spirit Link Thundercharge WARLOCK
      Seed of Corruption Pet Changes
      Firebolt Lash of Pain Shadow Bite Talent Changes
      Channel Demonfire Contagion Empowered Life Tap Grimoire of Synergy Haunt Malefic Grasp Sow the Seeds PvP Talent Changes
      Curse of Shadows WARRIOR
      Charge Intercept Revenge Shield Block Talent Changes
      Warbringer PvP Talent Changes
      War Banner
    • By Starym
      As you may know, one of the artifact appearance recolors is locked behind the final Legion archaeology achievement, This Side Up, which takes 16 weeks to finish and until yesterday it was not account-wide. As players finally unlocked the achievement and then went to alts to make use of it there as well, you can imagine the less-than-great revelation provoking quite an outcry.
      But luckily, within a day of complaints over it reaching reddit's frontpage a fix has appeared and the artifact appearance is now indeed account-wide! Hopefully when we finally finish Improving on History aka Balance of Power that appearance will also be available for alts.
      Thanks to Feywhelps for noticing, both when it wasn't and was working!       
    • By Babblet
      Location: Horde – US Connected Realms: The Venture Co - Maelstrom - Lightninghoof
      About us:
      Converge has been around since WoW Vanilla and has been raiding together since Molten Core; most of our members have been playing together for years. In its older days, when most of us where young, we were more raid focused and demanded a lot from our members. Over the years we had to adjust our playtime and priorities with a growing list of RL responsibilities and are now, for all intents and purposes, a semi-casual raiding guild.
      At this point in time we are trying to round out our roster and eventually attempt Mythic raids once we feel comfortable with our raid composition.
      Raid Times: 8:00 PM – 12:00 AM Eastern Time – Monday/Tuesday.
      Recruitment: Currently we are only accepting Ranged DPS.
      Legion Progression:
      [EN]    7/7 Normal - 7/7 Heroic
      [ToV]  3/3 Normal - 1/3 Heroic
      Contacts:
      Sodium#11394
    • By Kirwow
      Hey there!
      I've recently started playing a mage, and I feel like my performance is a little below where it should be right now... I feel like I have the basics of the fire rotation down, but I really want to make any improvements that I can.. I don't really know where i'm going wrong, or what i'm doing that is causing a gap in numbers between me and similarly geared players. I have a log from a normal Xavius fight from earlier, maybe someone could take a look at it and point out any mistakes or give a few pointers?
      Thanks for your time!
      WCL: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/xDnCkjbgT7qfMXt1
      armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Networks/advanced
    • By Brutal
      <Bad RNG> is a Semi-Hardcore Horde raiding guild recruiting for our raiding team to progress quickly through Mythic's! The guild is currently located on Detheroc, but many realms are connected together. The list of connected realms are "Detheroc, Dethecus, Lethon, Haomarush, Blackwing Lair and Shadowmoon" but many guildies are located on the realm Lethon(Including leadership). Which are all US-PvP.

Group 1 - 3/7 M EN (currently not recruiting, but fill-ins occasionally snagged from group 2)
      Group 2 - 7/7 H EN, 3/3 N TOV (open recruitment below)

Mainly we're recruiting people who will be in our core raids but we also accept PvP player as well as casuals. We make sure everyone is comfortable in the guild to maximize their play-style. But we do ask for anyone who joins to have a tough skin on their back to take criticism and jokes. 

All players recruited for raiding positions must earn their way to their position, that doesn't mean you won't raid. We rarely sit players.

We will cross realm trial you if you wish, but you will not get loot until you join. Completely up to you. We also have people that will help you transfer if you're interested in not spending cash on it.

Current Needs

Group 2

Tanks:
      Currently none.
      Melee DPS with Tank OS:
      Currently any.
      Healers:
      Mistweaver Monk Ranged DPS with Healer OS:
      Currently any.
      Melee DPS:
      None (still apply, things change)
      Ranged DPS:
      Shadow Priest
      Balance Druid
      Mage(High) Arcane
      Frost
      Fire
      Warlock Destruction
      Demonology
      Affliction
      Hunter(High) Beast Mastery
      Marksman  
       Shaman (ele)  

Raid Times

Group 2:

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday - Monday included for alt runs or pushing progression.
      8:00PM - 11:00PM CsT (server time)
      6:00pm - 9:00PM PsT
      9:00PM-12:00AM EsT

How to apply!
      Contact the Raid Leader for all Guild inquiries
      Recruitment Contact:
      Brutal#1229
      http://badrng.enjin.com/