FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Gnar

Broken Logs

So I'm getting hella irritated at my friend's logs.  I took a two week break and forgot to log for myself so I will in the future but basically with his logs my pets damage is adding to my overall but for my rank my pets damage is being subtracted.  Only happening when I play Affliction.  Anyone seeing this problem or have a fix?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/hF2k6R3N1Bvzq8cM

Logs for reference.

Also weird part is it isn't affecting the other Affliction locks in the group.

Edited by Gnar

I was having the same issue as Aff a few weeks ago. I tweeted the WCL dev but he didn't get back to me. Far as I know it's a semi-rare happening that has no fix but is unlikely to repeat itself.

Well sadly I'm 2/2 for weeks where this has happened to me on at least one fight, this log being the worst of them.  Hopefully this is fixed soon so my Aff logs can be more in line with my Destro ones.  Glad I'm not alone on this though so it at least has a better chance of getting fixed.  What's the twitter handle so I can reach out as well?

@warcraftlogs is one. His personal Twitter I don't remember. I'm on my tablet so I don't feel like huh huntting it down. I'm also really bad at Twitter. I think you can look at my tweet tweets and find it.maybe.I don't know.