Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sortokk

Warlock Tier 8

2 posts in this topic

Hey I want to let you know that the chest and head tokens are purchasable with justice points. For Horde, it was from Magister Serien <Legacy Justice Quartermaster> in the Horde section of Dalaran. The hands and shoulders you still need to get from Freya and Thorim.

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ralle127
      I wonder what spec I should use on Legion levling from 100-110 because I got no set bonuses or the warlock trinket! and yeah I am new to the game but have learned the warlock rotations kinda.
    • By Vizixi
      Lithium is a friendly guild on Stormrage looking to recruit ranged dps and a Paladin Healer. Preferably Hunters, Warlocks and Mages, as well as a few others, for Legion. We raid Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays from 9:00pm to 11:30pm Pst. We use Mumble.
      Contact Ajiamoderu#1627 For an invite or more info.
    • By Avanti
      Hello everyone!
      We are currently recruiting all classes for Legion! As of now, we are accepting all apps who are cool, show enthusiasm for the content, know their class, and are age 18+. We will become more strict on our recruitment once we start raiding 20m content. To finish the application process after submitting on the website, please log in to our discord ( listed below ) Come join us! 

FAQ:

Who Are We?
      We are a group of returning WoW veterans planning to hit Legion hard. Our officer core are experienced gamers who have been playing since Vanilla WoW. We have led guilds in the past and we understand how to run one properly; without taking the fun out of it.

What is <QQ>?
      QQ is a US based guild of like minded individuals who are skilled gamers and enjoy having fun while aggressively clearing raid content and holding a few PvP events and giveaways on the side (optional). We love having fun and we love to win! We have a guild website. Please register on the website if you plan on raiding/playing with us. You can register here.

What are your raid times?
      Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (optional Mon) at 8:30pm-11:30pm PST 
      Raid invites will go out 15 mins prior to raid be on and ready to pull on time.

Do you have a VOIP?
      We use Discord. Join us on discord if you have more questions, want to join, or just want to hang out! Check the "Shoutbox" for an invite.

Roster: We will have a roster of 24 people and wish to stay around that number. We understand real life RNG occurs.

Loot: We use a loot council system to evenly distribute loot among our raid.
      Classes:
      Ret Paladin
      DPS Warrior
      ALL Range DPS bias towards Mages, Warlocks, and Shadow Priests.
      One Resto Druid or Resto Shammy

What We Expect:
      You have done what you can to min/max your character.
      You are confident in your abilities to play your class, and can take constructive criticism.
      You are aware of and can move from hazardous encounter mechanics, with little negative effect on your dps/healing/etc.
      You are searching for a long term guild to progress into future tiers with.

With all of that said, come check us out and join up today! Don't forget to check out our website at http://www.qqwow.shivtr.com !

If you have any questions at all please feel free to contact any one of us.
      Avanti#11824
      Zerowbe#1204
      Pittu16#11172
    • By Draxtor
      I understand the playstyle of pre patch demo, getting out as many demonbolts as possible, HoGing, then using Demonic Empowerment. However, since HoG has a slight travel time from the initial cast to when the imps actually register as down is it more beneficial to HoG, Demonbolt, THEN Demonic Empowerment? I know maintaining Demonic Empowerment is essential so Imps get as many casts as possible towards the 4 set proc, but if you follow a HoG with Demonic Empowerment are those Imps actually getting the empowerment if you're at high haste levels?
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Destruction Warlock guide for Legion.