Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sortokk

Warlock Tier 8

2 posts in this topic

Hey I want to let you know that the chest and head tokens are purchasable with justice points. For Horde, it was from Magister Serien <Legacy Justice Quartermaster> in the Horde section of Dalaran. The hands and shoulders you still need to get from Freya and Thorim.

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Aff lock, dps/gear optimization, help
      By Jupando
      Character
      http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/player/us/quel'dorei/jupando

Combat logs
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Qv4gfZq3jhc72CD9/#type=damage-done&view=timeline

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/G9Nkj8vMZtw3cKL1/#type=damage-done&source=32

Single Target Rotation
      Corruption, COA, Unstable Aff, Haunt ( used for opening, 2+ shards mid fight, and when boss health low), Drain Soul
         -sometimes I use haunt every other rotation(after it depletes) to boost dps by 100   ticks or so, instead of waiting to have atleast 2 shards before utilizing haunt again
         -I'm just now starting to routinely use dark soul:misery to boost haste whenever possible.
         - I don't utilize Demonic Circle nor Demonic Gateway​   

Hello to All Concerned,

I am new to posting topics on forums, but a veteran (since BC) in WoW. I took a break after early cata and came back in April. I will keep this short.

Avg Dps (via Recount): 22-24k
      ilvl 698
       Optimized enchants toward Haste. I am utilizing PVE/PVP gear for stats.

Overall, taking into concept the extra dps I could gain by using demon circ and gateway, I should not receive reports of 22k dps when I'm actually trying. I restart Recount as well as ask for others recount data and it all states the general area of 22-24k. Would someone with experienced eyes open mine.

Thanks in advance

S.N. Ive always wanted to be the best Warlock ever, I don't do alts because I haven't mastered my main. I feel that if I can be considered one of the top wow players I can help those who are in my position now. Make sense?
    • Reno N'Zoth Combo Warlock Standard
      By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Reno N'Zoth Combo Warlock Standard deck.
    • Aggro Zoo Standard
      By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Aggro Zoo Standard deck.
    • C'Thun Renolock Standard
      By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our C'Thun Renolock Standard deck.
    • Zoo Standard
      By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Zoo Standard deck.