FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zagam

Hurricane Sandy (Eastern US)

For all of us on the East Coast, please take this storm seriously. My fiancee is in Philadelphia, her brother in NYC, and I live in north-central WV and we're already feeling the effect of this hurricane. Please, please, please remember to protect yourselves and your family and friends. This storm should not be taken lightly as it has the ability and is showing the desire to be the worst storm we will see in our lifetime. Please be aware of the situation by going to www.weather.com and maintaining vigilance through this storm. Brace yourself for loss of power, flooding, and sub-freezing wind chills. Respect nature and it's amazing power or suffer the consequences. Find friends and family today and stay with them. May whatever you believe in protect you.

• Like 3

We're projected to lose electricity at 3am Eastern time tonight...so about 15 hours. My good friend who works for the power company said not to expect it back on for 4-5 days as most of the resources around here are being shipped to the East coast where they will be hit far worse. I'll do my best, but this one is going to be brutal. I've already let my non East coast guildies know there likely won't be a raid this week, but the worries here go way outside of Azeroth. This storm has the potential to kill people unprepared, and I hope people wake up before it's too late.

As serious as the storm is, I can't help interpreting what Zagam said as the description of Life's Ultimate Boss Fight. However, he's right and I hope that you're prepared if you're in the appropriate areas.

I hope all the I-V forums people make it through OK.