4 replies to this topic Started by Zagam, Oct 29 2012 04:42 PM
- - - - -
  • Please log in to reply

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:42 PM

Zagam
  • Zagam
  • Sha of Fel Magic
  • LocationMorgantown, WV
For all of us on the East Coast, please take this storm seriously. My fiancee is in Philadelphia, her brother in NYC, and I live in north-central WV and we're already feeling the effect of this hurricane. Please, please, please remember to protect yourselves and your family and friends. This storm should not be taken lightly as it has the ability and is showing the desire to be the worst storm we will see in our lifetime. Please be aware of the situation by going to www.weather.com and maintaining vigilance through this storm. Brace yourself for loss of power, flooding, and sub-freezing wind chills. Respect nature and it's amazing power or suffer the consequences. Find friends and family today and stay with them. May whatever you believe in protect you.

Raid Leader of <Semi Respectable> - US-Mal'Ganis, 14/14H

Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/icyveinszagam

Gear, Parses, and Achievements - WoW-Heroes Profile & Rankings

Log Analysis Sign-ups here!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:44 PM

Damien
  • Damien
  • Administrator
  • LocationParis, France
I hope the hurricane won't keep you away from the forums for too long.

Join us on IRC! | server: irc.quakenet.org | port: 6667 | channel: #icy-veins

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:46 PM

Zagam
  • Zagam
  • Sha of Fel Magic
  • LocationMorgantown, WV
We're projected to lose electricity at 3am Eastern time tonight...so about 15 hours. My good friend who works for the power company said not to expect it back on for 4-5 days as most of the resources around here are being shipped to the East coast where they will be hit far worse. I'll do my best, but this one is going to be brutal. I've already let my non East coast guildies know there likely won't be a raid this week, but the worries here go way outside of Azeroth. This storm has the potential to kill people unprepared, and I hope people wake up before it's too late.

Raid Leader of <Semi Respectable> - US-Mal'Ganis, 14/14H

Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/icyveinszagam

Gear, Parses, and Achievements - WoW-Heroes Profile & Rankings

Log Analysis Sign-ups here!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 11:45 PM

Vlad
  • Vlad
  • Administrator
  • LocationRennes, France
Hope to see you back here safely soon, Zagam.

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:22 AM

Stoove
  • Stoove
  • Sha of Science
  • LocationUK
As serious as the storm is, I can't help interpreting what Zagam said as the description of Life's Ultimate Boss Fight. However, he's right and I hope that you're prepared if you're in the appropriate areas. I hope all the I-V forums people make it through OK.

Stoove is the wizard of all things shaman related. He is neither late nor early, For he arrives precisely when he intends to.

The sole test of theory is experiment. The sole test of experiment is theory.

Theorycraft, Simulationcraft, Experimentalcraft. Who says WoW and science are different?

I use this as my moderator voice.

Active Users

0 user(s) are browsing this forum 0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users