FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
indiie

Track Serpent Sting !

Is it possible to track serpent sting applied by multi shot on multiple targets? Have tried weakauras, but i have to mouse over the mob or target it for the timer to continue, Same with dottimers.

Ty for ur time.

Is it possible to track serpent sting applied by multi shot on multiple targets? Have tried weakauras, but i have to mouse over the mob or target it for the timer to continue, Same with dottimers.

Ty for ur time.

You can use WA, TMW, or ElvUI to track it on bosses and most major adds (Warmages/Reaver, Flesh Eater, Shards, etc.).

Ty for ur time.

The only solution that wouldn't require you to manually track each target is to use PlateBuffs or a similar addon, that will show your debuffs on top of enemy nameplates. This isn't the best since it you can't always see enemy nameplates, and I'm not sure it will work without you having to manually select each target anyway. Test it, see how it goes. 

It would be great if there was an addon that puts the powerauras thingies over everyone on the screen...

I was listening to the WHU Podcast yesterday from this past Sunday. They spoke about this very topic and I recall them saying that Tidy Plates gives you that option - to see your personal DoT's on each add via the name plate for that add (so if you are in range of the name plate view, you can easily see the DoT ticking on that name plate for said add). Might want to give that a try.

I was listening to the WHU Podcast yesterday from this past Sunday. They spoke about this very topic and I recall them saying that Tidy Plates gives you that option - to see your personal DoT's on each add via the name plate for that add (so if you are in range of the name plate view, you can easily see the DoT ticking on that name plate for said add). Might want to give that a try.

I meant something more like Blizzard's proc animations. I am remarkably non-perceptive. or at least an icon over the mob not above. or a recolor or texture on the mob. Nameplates are inconvenient on tall mobs like bosses. Tidyplates are close, though

Edited by bellsprout