1 post in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
This thread is for comments about our Kun C'Thun OTK Druid Anti-Aggro Gadgetzan Standard Deck.
Server - Argent Dawn - EU
Faction - Alliance
Raid Days - Tuesdays + Sundays
Raid Times - Tuesday: 20:00 - 23:00 Server Time. Sunday: 20:00 -23:00 Server Time.
Loot System - Master Looter or Personal Loot, depending on the situation.
Website - oathkeepersad.enjin.com
We have cleared 7/7 of Emerald Nightmare normal and 7/7 heroic. Trial of Valor 3/3 normal.
★ Druid (Feral, Balance, Guardian) - Medium
★ Hunter - High
★ Priest (Shadow) - High
★ Rogue - High
★ Death Knight (Blood) - High
☆ We are primarily looking for DPS. If your class is not listed you are still very welcome to apply!
Applicants should have appropriate item level for the current content. If you do not then you’re welcome to join the guild until you reach that goal, we will help you as much as we’re able. We mostly look for reliable, fun, and mature people over gear. Though gear does help a lot.
Are you for us?
Are you a person who....
• Is looking for a long term community?
• Prefers dogs to cats?
• Is competent at keeping up to date with their class and puts in that extra 10% effort?
• Has an awesome sense of humor?
• Can accept and use constructive criticism to both improve as a player and make the guild stronger?
• Enjoys long walks in the park and holding hands at sundown?
• Can assess their own performance without the need of having someone breathing down the back of their neck?
• Did I mention has an awesome sense of humor? This is pretty important.
Are we for you?
Are you searching for a guild that....
• Recruits Smart - We recruit what we need, and a little extra to ease everyone's minds so they can in fact miss a raid night if they really need to.
• Consists of older players, most of us are in our late 20s - we even have an old timer in his staggering 40s!
• Understands that life has it's ups and downs, and that members will in fact miss a raid or two once in a while.
• Has fun during raids - We focus on progression, but having fun is key to our success and always has been for us in the past. We dig at each other during raids to get a reaction, we sing to each other.. Ever played 'The floor is lava' whilst waiting for a healer to finish pooping? It's very enjoyable.
• Is able to speak fully coherent English to put points across quickly and effectively - Apart from Rolenta, his English is so broken it hurts your head trying to decipher what he's saying.
• Will welcome you with open arms and include you in every single inside joke that currently exists and will ever exist as long as you put effort into being a part of us?
• Has a website URL that reads as Oathkeeper Sad and makes you sad face :(
So now that you've made it this far, I can tell you're interested in us... and we're interested in you! But be sure to buy us dinner first, we're not some cheap date!
Who are we really?
The core of Oathkeepers have been playing WoW together for going on 5 years now. Sadly we've lost some friends over the time to other games or that dreaded thing called real life, but we've made some new friends too! We're looking to fill out our roster to do more heroic raids - We've had our hurdles to climb to get running again, but we're here now at last!
We are a friendly bunch that are happy to meet new faces. We have a combinedexperience of all content clears whilst the content was current, and on all difficulties.
So how do you apply?
Hit up that link near the top of the thread. In fact, here's another link for you! - oathkeepersad.enjin.com/ - Damn I'm good to you aren't I? Be sure to make an account with Enjin (our host) then hit that apply button! You'll need to fill in a short application form, so we can get an idea of who you are.
Want to know a bit more about us before committing to hitting that submit application button? Or maybe you just want a chat before making your decision No problemo! Our officers are online a little too much, it's kinda sad. But either way, get in touch with any of the following people!:
• Kukishin (He only has one character of any importance…)
If you fail to catch us online, or are currently on another server, feel free to add any of us to your bnet list:
• Aymana#2669 - Aymana
• Supergaga#2706 - Dalarian