FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Wind Lord Mel'jarak

Guest Zarriah

BM Hunter's Bestial Wrath also breaks you from the Amber Prison, but the prison stays there still clickable, doing nothing.

Not very practical though, since BW is used on cooldown as main dps cooldown. Unless they line up.

We killed this boss on heroic last night with 6 healers, 2 tanks and 17 DPS. It was the first night we attempted him, which was also the same night we killed Garalon. We had 2 main issues

• Someone kept CC'ing a 4th add somehow and causes all our amber trappers to break free. (We now think it was engineering rockets or something)

• People hit wind bombs.
Aside form those two things, the fight was really easy. When the blade masters targeted you, make sure you pop a personal CD. (It was your responsibility). As a healer, the fight is not very healing intensive what-so ever. Even during Rain of Blades, it didn't seem like it did much. Just normal AoE healing during it provided enough. When a rain of blades did align with a recklessness, then we had to pop CD's. But that only happened once, maybe twice per attempt.

Just keep interrupts on the menders, Hero the first recklessness and keep alternating killing menders and blade masters between recklessness.

Edited by krazyito65

Guest Roxstar

Does anyone have some tricks to remove the quickening buff without having a priest for Mass Dispel in your 10 man raid comp?

Does anyone have some tricks to remove the quickening buff without having a priest for Mass Dispel in your 10 man raid comp?

If you have a boomkin they can symbiosis a priest to cast mass dispel as well, though it is on a longer CD.

The only other thing you can do is have people who can dispel the effects (preist, shaman, maybe mage, etc) off of each add, which is time consuming and a loss of DPS.

Hi. I was trying this boss last night and my group found something very strange: something about 10 seconds after tanks pulled adds and boss, crowd-controled adds (2 menders, 1 amber, 1 blade) simultaneously released themselves from CC. Suddenly. Out of nothing... Since Icy-veins guide says that inderect stun or damage does not release them from CC, we've discarded players' rotation. Can anyone try to help solve this situation?

Guest Jagmed

Hi. I was trying this boss last night and my group found something very strange: something about 10 seconds after tanks pulled adds and boss, crowd-controled adds (2 menders, 1 amber, 1 blade) simultaneously released themselves from CC. Suddenly. Out of nothing... Since Icy-veins guide says that inderect stun or damage does not release them from CC, we've discarded players' rotation. Can anyone try to help solve this situation?

Our group had the same problem, I think the info of being able to trap 4 mobs isn't correct. We solved it by trapping 3 and that went fine.