FORUMS
Mufuzu

Quick question about Brackenspore and Burning Infusion stacks

Hi

My Guild and I have been progressing on brackenspore mythic for awhile, and I was tasked with removing creeping moss. As a survival hunter I was wondering how Burning Infusion Stacks (the temporary damage increasing buff) affected my SS? Should I reapply SS immediately when I have the max amount of stacks and then wait until SS has like 1s> left to reapply it agian?

Mufuzu

I have checked the logs, and Serpent Sting damage gets buffed immediately when you start burning the moss, so there's no need to reapply Serpent Sting just because of that.

Hi

My Guild and I have been progressing on brackenspore mythic for awhile, and I was tasked with removing creeping moss. As a survival hunter I was wondering how Burning Infusion Stacks (the temporary damage increasing buff) affected my SS? Should I reapply SS immediately when I have the max amount of stacks and then wait until SS has like 1s> left to reapply it agian?

Mufuzu

I have checked the logs, and Serpent Sting damage gets buffed immediately when you start burning the moss, so there's no need to reapply Serpent Sting just because of that.

What Iridar said, and to add on snapshotting generally isn't a thing anymore in WoD.  To my knowledge the only class that still snapshots is Feral Druid and even then I'm not too sure how that works out.  

What Iridar said, and to add on snapshotting generally isn't a thing anymore in WoD.  To my knowledge the only class that still snapshots is Feral Druid and even then I'm not too sure how that works out.  

Ferals snapshot with Tiger's Fury (cd) and Bloodtalons (talent) only.