FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Kraer

An easy 1K-10K Gold Per Day? Alrighty...

I recently made a video (My first ever) on how to make PASSIVE gold utilizing the full benefits of your Follower Missions.

It revolves around the Gold Missions of course, and the added ones from your Lunarfall Inn, it's pretty simple. But there is a little more to it than that.

If you don't want to watch the video, just use all your characters to run these missions non-stop. If you want a more detailed description, I go more into it in the video.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me in the comments, or here biggrin.png

Edited by Kraer

Wow, nice!  Thanks for the video!  Side question:  what add-on are you using for your missions pane?  I love that it shows all the information that the standard UI only shows in a hover-over tooltip.

EDIT:  Nvm, found it on Curse!  MasterPlan for anyone else who's wondering.

Edited by andreios

Wow, nice!  Thanks for the video!  Side question:  what add-on are you using for your missions pane?  I love that it shows all the information that the standard UI only shows in a hover-over tooltip.

EDIT:  Nvm, found it on Curse!  MasterPlan for anyone else who's wondering.

Glad you liked it, it was my first, so I sound a bit..Infomercially-But yeah lol.

And yeah, MasterPlan is awesome, it helps out a ton. I'll make a video on my Addons too, why not! lol

Edited by Kraer

Just to add my thought on making gold:

Farm old instances. Pretty much all of Wrath and all of BC and Classic raids are easily soloable. Cataclysm raids are doable, but not as easy. Do everything on 25 man, and heroic when possible, for the most drops. Anything you don't want for xmog can be sold for gold. For reference, I made 1500g from Ulduar and ICC (25 and 25H respectively) combined and ~3k from BWL and part of Firelands (25H both, might have to switch to normal for some fight myself in FL). This method is a bit time consuming however, but after a few weeks it can add up.

On my server selling Trinkets Skull of War/Sandmans is realy profitable.

Skull of War: 10-14k

Sandman: 7-12k

I buy the cards when they are not so expensive. Skull of war usually costs 6-8k. I was also lucky and could craft it for only 4k.

Made 200k in like 2weeks.

Also Cataclysm Dungeon are nice. 125gold per boss on 25hc and the equipment is normally worth between 30-45gold.