FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Sherpie

Spriest: Help w/SoD Rotation/DPS on High Movement Fights

Hello All,

I have a questions about a rotation when using CoP SoD. Is it wimilar to the CoP MFI rotation or do you need to change it up a bit to account for the extra movement? (If someone could post what rotation they are using that would be downright swell!)

Also, what is a good haste % for DoT weaving (Unbuffed). I see a lot of high ilvl players around the 17-18% range.

Lastly, fights with moderate to high movement (Tectus, Twins, Ko'ragh, and Imp) my DPS takes a huge drop, I am trying extremely hard to fix this with not having much luck (I am having trouble keeping DPS over 19) I DoT weave until I have to move and while I am moving I usually pop PW:S, PW:D, and MB when it comes off CD. from there moving usually stops (Depending on fight) and I begin DoT weaving until I need to move again. (There are times where I am focusing more on moving to not die then doing DPS, when this happens I feel like my rotation goes to shambles)

ilvl 657, Crit @10.36%, Haste @ 16.83%, Mastery @ 27.27%, Multistrike @ 16.18% (Unbuffed). Currently all gems and enchants are haste, and I have Thunderlord enchant on my weapon.

If I need to provide any more info please, let me know.

Any Help would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance. 

From what I understand on high movement fights take CoP with Surge of Darkness and on lower movement fights MFI+CoP will pull ahead.
If you want more info then that and more indepth help I'd post logs and someone who actually knows shadow more than I will probably take a look over them then :D

(If you don't know how to post logs, find out here)

Thanks Kulia for the log link info. sadly I wont be raiding again until Sunday night (trying to down H Ko'ragh) I am also a soaker for that fight, so naturally I assume I should see a dps drop.

You could just run LFR for the logs if you want information before then :)

(Good luck on H Ko'rag on Sunday!)