Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Krazyito

Forum Organization

5 posts in this topic

I was wondering if we could organize the forums a little (specifically the guide comments forum).

When I go into there specifically i go through a whole list of topics, most of which are unread and are sorted by newest post.

I propose that multiple sub-forums are made, specifically for guide comments at least, Not sure if other forums need a little organization, that include a section for:

• Boss Guides - (and/or by instance)
  • Class Guides
  • Event Guides
  • etc....
With this it would at least help people navigate to a specific guide or to check if there are new comments on some of the boss guides.

Hope this helps.

4 people like this

I'll try to take a look at it. I haven't created sub-forums yet, so I don't know how it's going to work out :P Thanks for the suggestion ;)

1 person likes this

I see you started a bit of it. Looks great already and easier to manage. =)

1 person likes this

I'm glad you suggested that!

Certainly as a moderator it's been easier to understand where "that damn thread" is ^_^

4 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• 6.2 Balance Guide?
      By nethervoid
      I'm a brand new transfer to the Druid class, going Balance with Resto off-spec for my guilds Heroic and Mythic progression. Currently as a Hunter I have access to a guide by Azortharion that is phenomenal but I can't seem to find anything for Balance in 6.2.

Does this exist or is it just a well kept secret? I've found a few forums threads but nothing as comprehensive as the aforementioned Hunter guide. Anything would be a great help.
    • HEALER Crash Course: Hellfire Citadel Normal/Heroic Guide Videos!!
      By Atlanteans
      I'm a mythic holy paladin that raids in a "casual" 2-day-a-week guild called Iron Edge on Kazzak-EU (we achieved 8/10M in BRF). I decided I wanted to make guides for hellfire citadel that specifically tailored to healers, since I thought there was a lack of role-based guides out there! I personally can't stand 15min long videos and decided to put my theory, that it is unnecessary for them to be so long, to the test! I've currently covered the last 5 bosses (Xhul'horac to Archimonde) and intend to cover the rest very soon. I had a friend that raids in a (currently) world top 20 guild verify the strategies I provide just to be sure.

You can take a look at the guides in this playlist:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...os35Z6n3Milr0i

Here is an example incase you don't wanna open a new tab:

http://youtu.be/ijAzrPVQ4rE
    • Amazing new guides - so short you can make new players watch during a break
      By WowAlts
      https://www.youtube.com/user/losgamingshow/videos

These guys do an amazing job of explaining fights that help new and old raiders and simplify mechanics. They also stream on Twitch so you can watch them actually play it out. Really helpful and they will even respond/discuss comments on youtube or twitch (sometimes while raiding even).

Just wanted to share and help others. These quick videos are handy for new players. Short enough to watch during break times to help out mechanic failers.