Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Furryous

Stat weights for fury and arms

5 posts in this topic

Hi!

Thanks for the guide, it was really helpful.

I just have a few questions i would like to add.

What is the stat weights for both warrior DPS specs right now? I'd like to see the numbers so i could put them in my reforge elite.

I've also read other guides/topics which says that going for the hard hit cap (higher then 7,5%) is better then mastery/haste. So is this true?

Thanks for answers.

Sorry for being late to get back to you on this.

You can see the stat weights that Ask Mr Robot uses by clicking on Edit Weights. This will show you the weights they use, and it even lets you edit them if you don't agree with something or if you want to experiment. You can then just plug these into your addon.

Going for the 26.5% cap should be below Mastery in the stat priority, and I don't know why exactly our Fury guide wasn't reflecting this, but it is now :)

Thank you and let us know if you have any more questions.

No problem!

I'm aware of this, but is this the correct numbers? Askmrrobot tells me now to gain more strength. In this case, it will make me lose crit, which is the best stat atm. So can't really seem to trust these guys. If you have decent number, which won't make me lose any crit and get underneath the hit/expertise cap, please let me know.

Thanks for confirmation. I assume this will be the same for arms aswell?

Thanks.

If you mean that Strength's weight is higher than Crit's then this does not necessarily mean you should get more Strength. Remember that gems now give twice the amount of secondary stats that they do primary stats, so Strength's weight needs to be twice that of Crit for it to be as good, and more than twice for it to be better.

Looking at their BiS profile for Fury (2H), Crit actually has a higher rating than Strength point-per-point anyway. If you give me your character's name and realm, I can look you up and see.

I'm not sure what you are asking regarding Arms, though.

Furryous - Frostwhisper EU

It might be that i've changed the stat weight on the robot site, but i can't really remember doing that. So feel free to check it up. The addon i got show other numbers which gives me more crit then strength.

The same stat priority. I will go for mastery instead of the 26,5% hit cap

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• [OC-Khazgo'roth] [H] <Bizarro> (3/13H)
      By Empulsive
      <Bizarro> 4/13 HM ToT
      <Bizarro> Is a laid back end tier progression raiding guild and is currently recruiting skilled and dedicated raiders for 25 man MoP Progression. Bizarro was established during Vanilla and has become the last 25 man guild focused on 25 Man raiding content on Khaz'goroth.
      Our current vacancies (as of July 30th 2013) are:
      Tanks: Any Class tank with Dps offset
      Healers: Exceptional applicants considered
      Ranged DPS: Mage -High Exceptional applicants considered
      Melee DPS: Death Knight - High Exceptional applicants considered
      Suitable applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
      - Raiding experience on their chosen toon in MoP
      - Raid ready gear (500 ilvl minimum) with appropriate enchants, gems and enhancements
      - Maximum level trade skills
      - Appropriate raiding addons
      - Regular review of guild forums for news and raiding information
      - Reliable computer and internet connection
      - Availability for all raids
      - Patience during the trial period while your suitability is tested
      - you may not get a starting spot in the raid on every night - Sense of humour and thick skin
      Our core 25 man raid week is (all times are server time +10 gmt):
      Wed 7:45 - 11:30pm
      Sun 7:45 - 11:30pm
      Mon 7:45 - 11:30pm
      Alt/Fun raids (usually 10 man): Thu 7:45 - 11:30pm
      To apply, please visit guildbizarro.com and fill in a full application. Poorly submitted applications will be immediately rejected and no response given.
    • Legendary Aggro Pirate Warrior Standard
      By Damien
      This thread is for comments about Legendary Aggro Pirate Warrior Standard deck
    • Warrior Cheap Standard
      By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Warrior Cheap Standard deck
    • Varian Wrynn in Tempo/Midrange Warrior
      By PaasHaaS
      One of my favourite decks atm is the Tempo Warrior. It's been performing really well for me so far but one card just feels less than optimal in the list: Varian Wrynn.
      Decklist: http://www.icy-veins.com/hearthstone/legendary-tempo-warrior-standard-deck
      My issues with Varian Wrynn:
      - As mentioned in the guide already, sometimes you don't want to play him due to drawing into fatigue too much. With how often I seem to run into control decks, having a win-condition that suddenly becomes useless in the deck just feels bad.
      - No controle over the cards being insta-summoned; Against opponents with multiple board clears you want to keep your board threatening without over-extending. Since most decent players will try to keep a board clear for the inevitable Varian Wrynn play, it's not always possible to bait out all of their removal. If you then play Varian and you pull 1 or more of your other late game cards this could instantly lose you the game. You can of course always opt to not play Varian in this scenario, but then again, he's useless.

So, I'm looking for a proper replacement. My initial thought goes to Arch-Thief Rafaam. He's a strong body that requires removal + you get the option of flooding the board, pretty much forcing a board clear without losing your other valuable cards on it.

Any other suggestions or views on Varian Wrynn?
    • DodgeRollGames on Youtube!
      By DodgeRollGames
      We are DodgeRollGames on YouTube inviting all you guys to come check us out sometime when you get a chance!  Our A-Z Series is underway, with the spotlight now falling on the newest rework to hit the Nexus, Anub'arak.  The big scurry bug has been causing chaos in the Nexus and Bone is loving it!  Come check it out.