Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Furryous

Stat weights for fury and arms

5 posts in this topic

Hi!

Thanks for the guide, it was really helpful.

I just have a few questions i would like to add.

What is the stat weights for both warrior DPS specs right now? I'd like to see the numbers so i could put them in my reforge elite.

I've also read other guides/topics which says that going for the hard hit cap (higher then 7,5%) is better then mastery/haste. So is this true?

Thanks for answers.

Sorry for being late to get back to you on this.

You can see the stat weights that Ask Mr Robot uses by clicking on Edit Weights. This will show you the weights they use, and it even lets you edit them if you don't agree with something or if you want to experiment. You can then just plug these into your addon.

Going for the 26.5% cap should be below Mastery in the stat priority, and I don't know why exactly our Fury guide wasn't reflecting this, but it is now :)

Thank you and let us know if you have any more questions.

No problem!

I'm aware of this, but is this the correct numbers? Askmrrobot tells me now to gain more strength. In this case, it will make me lose crit, which is the best stat atm. So can't really seem to trust these guys. If you have decent number, which won't make me lose any crit and get underneath the hit/expertise cap, please let me know.

Thanks for confirmation. I assume this will be the same for arms aswell?

Thanks.

If you mean that Strength's weight is higher than Crit's then this does not necessarily mean you should get more Strength. Remember that gems now give twice the amount of secondary stats that they do primary stats, so Strength's weight needs to be twice that of Crit for it to be as good, and more than twice for it to be better.

Looking at their BiS profile for Fury (2H), Crit actually has a higher rating than Strength point-per-point anyway. If you give me your character's name and realm, I can look you up and see.

I'm not sure what you are asking regarding Arms, though.

Furryous - Frostwhisper EU

It might be that i've changed the stat weight on the robot site, but i can't really remember doing that. So feel free to check it up. The addon i got show other numbers which gives me more crit then strength.

The same stat priority. I will go for mastery instead of the 26,5% hit cap