5 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
h] [H] <Bizarro> (3/13H)
<Bizarro> 4/13 HM ToT
<Bizarro> Is a laid back end tier progression raiding guild and is currently recruiting skilled and dedicated raiders for 25 man MoP Progression. Bizarro was established during Vanilla and has become the last 25 man guild focused on 25 Man raiding content on Khaz'goroth.
Our current vacancies (as of July 30th 2013) are:
Tanks: Any Class tank with Dps offset
Healers: Exceptional applicants considered
Ranged DPS: Mage -High Exceptional applicants considered
Melee DPS: Death Knight - High Exceptional applicants considered
Suitable applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Raiding experience on their chosen toon in MoP
- Raid ready gear (500 ilvl minimum) with appropriate enchants, gems and enhancements
- Maximum level trade skills
- Appropriate raiding addons
- Regular review of guild forums for news and raiding information
- Reliable computer and internet connection
- Availability for all raids
- Patience during the trial period while your suitability is tested
- you may not get a starting spot in the raid on every night - Sense of humour and thick skin
Our core 25 man raid week is (all times are server time +10 gmt):
Wed 7:45 - 11:30pm
Sun 7:45 - 11:30pm
Mon 7:45 - 11:30pm
Alt/Fun raids (usually 10 man): Thu 7:45 - 11:30pm
To apply, please visit guildbizarro.com and fill in a full application. Poorly submitted applications will be immediately rejected and no response given.
Varian Wrynn in Tempo/Midrange Warrior
One of my favourite decks atm is the Tempo Warrior. It's been performing really well for me so far but one card just feels less than optimal in the list: Varian Wrynn.
My issues with Varian Wrynn:
- As mentioned in the guide already, sometimes you don't want to play him due to drawing into fatigue too much. With how often I seem to run into control decks, having a win-condition that suddenly becomes useless in the deck just feels bad.
- No controle over the cards being insta-summoned; Against opponents with multiple board clears you want to keep your board threatening without over-extending. Since most decent players will try to keep a board clear for the inevitable Varian Wrynn play, it's not always possible to bait out all of their removal. If you then play Varian and you pull 1 or more of your other late game cards this could instantly lose you the game. You can of course always opt to not play Varian in this scenario, but then again, he's useless.
So, I'm looking for a proper replacement. My initial thought goes to Arch-Thief Rafaam. He's a strong body that requires removal + you get the option of flooding the board, pretty much forcing a board clear without losing your other valuable cards on it.
Any other suggestions or views on Varian Wrynn?
DodgeRollGames on Youtube!
We are DodgeRollGames on YouTube inviting all you guys to come check us out sometime when you get a chance! Our A-Z Series is underway, with the spotlight now falling on the newest rework to hit the Nexus, Anub'arak. The big scurry bug has been causing chaos in the Nexus and Bone is loving it! Come check it out.