FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zvon

[US] BrM monk 7/7H LF late night guild

Hi all, I am seeking for a main tank position for Mythic raiding. 

I am a 662ilvl BrM monk w/ MW OS, have been playing as monk when it just came out. 

Available time:Mon-Thur: after 9PM PST.

I can transfer and change faction. 

What I have

I do detailed research for raid.I know my class well, and I do research on my class as often as I can.I will be in raid on time. I am having 99%+ on time attendance in my past raid groups. I take critics and suggestions seriously.  

What I am looking for

Guild Progression: 6/7H+

A mature and laid back raiding environment, with serious raiding attitude during raid time. Edited by Zvon

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Tomseno
      Raid/Class Spots Are Open To Any Applicant If The Player Is The Right Fit
      A guild formed with an ambition for progression and a love for M+ we decided to make the move from Silvermoon Alliance and form a guild to take our focus to the next level, Cutting Edge in 10.1 being the next step.
      We believe in building a guild by recruit players of a similar goal and mentality whether it be for raiding or for push score in Mythic plus. We value loyalty, honesty and a positive attitude towards setbacks. Communication skills are an absolute must.
      Raid Schedule
      Wednesday 20:30-23:00 Sunday 20:30-23:00
      Current Progression
      9/9HC 5/9M
      What are we looking for recruitment wise?
      We're currently open to recruiting DPS classes listed above, as we aim to solidify a stable 25-player roster. We're looking to provide competition to existing members and choose the best 25 players to proceed with for next tier.
      Contact Information:
      Discord; tomsen and lora1506
      Think you'd be a good fit?
      If you believe that you are a player that is looking to achieve the same goals as us then why not contact us and see if we can achieve our goals together!
    • By Quickcloud
      Hey guys. So I tanked way way back in TBC and WotLK vanilla. But I’m old now and totally forget everything. 

To tank heroics 500 defense ok to start? Or do you need for sure 540 to even attempt them?

AoE tanking is using SoC and single target is SoV?
    • By Velovictus
      Heyas all! Here's a collection of short original music videos paying homage to all the tank specs in world of warcraft, much love!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLicf2xIvGxACFzYhxZ1UxO5UazlVpGDpu
    • By Velovictus
      Heyas all! Here's a short music video paying homage to all the guardian druid tanks out there, much love!

• By Velovictus
      A short music video paying homage to Brewmaster Monks everywhere!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHyN-wGW9xo

Much love!