Pattymayo

Happy Birthday, Zagam!! (and birthday buffs!)

17 posts in this topic

I'd like to make a shoutout to my epic husband Zagam and wish him a very happy 28th birthday today!!!

6 people like this

Happy birthday Zagam!

Don't grow old and stay awesome! wink.png

1 person likes this

God damn wife trolling me.  My birthday is almost over.

Birthday present from devs:

Devastation now increases Critical Strike rating gained from stats of Destruction Warlocks by 15%, up from 5%.

Master Demonologist has had its effects increased by 33%.

This basically rolls out to about a 0.7% gain if you stack Mastery as Destruction and a 1.5% gain if you stack Crit.  Either way, doesn't address the real issues of the class.  Disappointing.

For Demonology, it's about a 2% gain in caster form and a 4% gain in Metamorphosis - so about a 2.5% overall gain.  Again, doesn't address issues with the class.

1 person likes this

Happy Birthday to the bestest mod ever!

1 person likes this

Happy Birthday Z. I remember being 28.  It's all downhill from here.

Demo buffs were all I asked for. It's like Blizzard knew it was my day of birth.

3 people like this

Demo buffs were all I asked for. It's like Blizzard knew it was my day of birth.

Happy birthday man, need to have a birthday more often if it means we'll be buffed! tongue.png

Edited by Kink
1 person likes this

A bit late, but nevertheless :
Happy birthday, oh master of purple ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Reno Warlock Gadgetzan Standard Deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Reno Combo Warlock Standard Deck.
    • By Sektr63
      Hello there! Which artifact and spec you recomended me to choose on leveling 100-100?
      Thx!
    • By Friedbones
      Hello all.  I was just reading up on what addons Icy Veins suggested and noticed AffDot was one of them for Affliction Warlock use.  However, when I took a look at the this addon at Curse, it shows it is really old and has not been updated for Legion, according the information at Curse.
      World of Warcraft    6,805 Monthly Downloads
      Supports: 6.0.31    004,921 Total Downloads
      Updated Feb 19, 2015    Created Nov 6, 2012
      Does anyone know if there is a replacement for this addon since it seems not to have been updated for some time?
      Thanks in advance for any info.

• By Lor
      Sindorei Council, a family-friendly and socially active guild has been active since 7/24/2007 (BC drop), currently 6/7 (H)EN.  Seeking DPS (notably ranged) for completion of Heroic and preparation to move on Nighthold.  
      We are not a hardcore progression guild - have never been and don't seek to create that atmosphere.  We are an incredibly welcoming social guild with a core raid component of very skilled players who have enough real-life going on that one night/week (occasionally 2) is what we push for.   We've reached 6/7 H-EN on one night/week. 
      Are you a good fit?  If you enjoy playing your class very well, are reliable to be on at the given time(s), yearn for a fun PG atmosphere in Gchat and Discord with mostly adults, and feel like one (occasionally 2) night per week is ideal for the time you want to put into raiding then we may be a good fit for you.  We help others get better and have more fun in guild, raiding or not ( be it through Questing, M+, WQ's, Roics, Pet Battles, etc.). We know our members' backstory and strive to make our guild a family.  Very active FB page and Discord.  
      Schedule:   Current main core raid night is Thursday from 7:30 EST - 10:30 EST (Bloodhoof Server time).  Sunday nights are an alternative night for us.
      Progress:  7/7 (N) EN, 5/7 (H) EN
      Loot:  All Personal - hand down to people who need 
      NEEDS: 
      - Warlock (any spec)
      - Boomkin
      - Hunter
      - Arms Warrior w/ Prot offspec (another skilled dps that is comfortable off spec as Tank works well also (Feral/Guardian, WW/BM, etc.)
      Interested?:
      BTAG: Lorienawk#1319 or Mango#1525.  
      Thanks and Happy Hunting!