FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Mikayla

Assigning followers

I've read all the topics in Icy Veins on leveling buildings and leveling followers by assigning them to missions. I've read that when you get a building to level 2 you can assign a follower to work at that building. I've looked over everything at the table for the followers I have and the missions. How do I assign a follower to work at one of the buildings? For example the alchemy lab? Thank you

I've read all the topics in Icy Veins on leveling buildings and leveling followers by assigning them to missions. I've read that when you get a building to level 2 you can assign a follower to work at that building. I've looked over everything at the table for the followers I have and the missions. How do I assign a follower to work at one of the buildings? For example the alchemy lab? Thank you

You use the Architect table to assign followers to building if they have the associated trait (alchemy for the alchemist building). You click on the table -> click on the building (has to be level 2) -> you will see a circle with a green + in it near the top, click this and it will show you what followers you can assign to that building -> choose which follower you want -> that follower is now working there.

Please note that the follower must be available (not on a mission) for you to assign them to a building, and then they cannot go on missions until you un-assign them. You can un-assign them anytime for them to go on a mission.