Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

[Archived] S20 Hearthstone Legendary Fast Druid GvG

5 posts in this topic

Nice Deck I like it. But i want to replace a Piloted Sky Golem for Cairne Bloodhoof or Sylvanas Windrunner wich one would be a better choice.

I find this deck too slow against hunters and warlock face rolls.

Yep, you're correct, Hunter and Zoo are two of the worst matchups for this deck.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Zadina
      We have a new Tavern Brawl this week! Its name is Spellbook Duel.
      For this Brawl, you choose your class and then you pick 10 different cards to fill your deck. Instead of drawing cards each turn, you Discover a copy of a card from your deck. If you use card drawing mechanics, like Arcane Intellect, you don't actually draw from your deck. You will, in fact, get a 1-mana spell called Peruse, which again allows you to Discover a copy of a card from your deck.
      Obviously, there are a lot of possible deck combinations you can use to tackle this new Tavern Brawl. The first things that pop into mind are anything that contains Reno Jackson and Kazakus, as well as Jade Druid to extend the possibility of getting these precious Jade Idols. Once again, Mage is the clear winner of this Brawl with cards like Sorcerer's Apprentice, Arcane Intellect and Flamewaker.
      Bear in mind that some cards are not recommended, since they remove cards from your Discover pool. Examples are Fel Reaver and Tracking. Moreover, cards that put another card directly into play, like Mysterious Challenger and Mad Scientist, will also make your Discover pool smaller. Lastly, according to a Reddit user, Renounce Darkness won't deduct 1 mana from the cards you discover throughout the game.
      There are already a lot of disgusting decks for Spellbook Duel out there. We are waiting for your suggestions and any other useful info in the comments!
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Grimy Goons Dragon Paladin Gadgetzan Standard deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Control Jade Shaman Gadgetzan Standard deck.