Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

[Archived] S20 Hearthstone Mid Budget Fast Druid GvG

21 posts in this topic

The mana curve has not been updated to reflect current changes.

So of you do not get inervate or wild growth are you screwed?

Not entirelly (depends on the opponent), but you are going to have some hard time.. :D

It's a big detriment yes, but if you mulligan your whole hand, you have a 40%+ chance of getting one of those two cards, dependant on whether you're going first or second.

KT is super strong late game is this deck exp if your opponent has wasted cheap removal in there mid game!

Card swap for millhouse?

Millhouse is a very baaaad card. Just because it's legendary, it doesn't mean it's a good one. 

I have only one Piloted sky golem.I'm wondering if i should replace it with Ancient of War or maybe Sylvanas.Any suggestions?

I have only one Piloted sky golem.I'm wondering if i should replace it with Ancient of War or maybe Sylvanas.Any suggestions?

Sylvanas sounds reasonable to me :)

I don't have any Piloted Sky Golems, but so far I've filled the gap with a couple Sunwalkers. I don't imagine it works quite as well (I don't have a reference) but with this altered version of the deck I've had success climbing the rankings.

Can fore of nature be replaced with something?if so do i not need the savage roar?i added Cenarius if that makes any difference xP Also can i include nourish in this deck?

One Nourish is ok, Force of Nature is really important though to have at least as a 1 off.

Would adding an azure dark in place of the yeti be good? It cycles through your deck but I'm not sure...

EDIT: AND MORE SPELL POWER :)

Edited by Calebpro

Sure, it's fine. I like to have a lot of 4 drops, but Drake is totally fine.

Hello, I don't have a second force of nature. Is there any good swap? I put a Sun Walker in for now, but not sure if that is okay.

Yeah, just additional midrange cards is the correct replacement for second Force, so Sunwalker is ok. I think Azure Drake would probably be better overall.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0