FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

[Archived] S18 Hearthstone Legendary Midrange Paladin Deck GvG

Guest skyke

Hi,

I have used similar deck with pretty good result. The differences are that I dont use lay on hands and use paladin big ally to heal for 6 (forgot his name), and dont use harrison jones and capt greenskin (havent got both of them, using trogzor and loathleb instead).

However, using the deck, it is very hard to me to reach rank 5 and above..

Any thoughts on my deck? Why it become so hard to reach above rank 5?

Guest skyke

Hi,

I have used similar deck with pretty good result. View differences is that I dont use lay on hands but the paladin ally to heal 6 (and having big body on the play). Also, I dont have harrison jones and capt greenskin (using loathleb and trogzor instead). However, it is very hard for me to reach above rank 5. Any thoughts on what change must be made on the deck? (other than those 3 cards, all other cards i think is the same with yours)

Thanks

That list sounds fine, the Lay On Hands is a big miss, not for the healing, but for the card draw, but apart from that it sounds fine. So I would suspect that your roadblock at rank 5 is more to do with your play than the deck you are running.

Guest Nostalgic

That list sounds fine, the Lay On Hands is a big miss, not for the healing, but for the card draw, but apart from that it sounds fine. So I would suspect that your roadblock at rank 5 is more to do with your play than the deck you are running.

i have a question about your sludge belcher how is it that you have two? from what i googled it says you can craft it but i'm looking through the shop and i can't find him on the list. Is there a requirement that i must meet or how did you obtain your second sludge belcher? thanks!

Two Sludge Belchers are unlocked from the Curse of Naxxramas Plague Quarter. There is no way to craft a regular Sludge Belcher, only the golden version can be crafted.

Guest Modulo

Hi!

I am running a very similar deck to the one suggested here. I had to switch three cards because of not having access to them:

- 1 Zombie Chow

- 1 Captain Greenskin

- 1 Harrison Jones

+ 1 Mind Control Tech

+ 1 The Black Knight

+ 1 Piloted Sky Golem

Are these changes fine? Are there any alternatives that might be better? 

Changes are all perfectly reasonable. I might go for a Haunted Creeper as the replacement for Chow since it's the closest thing in terms of stopping early aggro.

Guest Veiregor

Hey Sottle, i have a question.the cards i miss from this deck is a 2d Quartermaster and Lay on hands.which is more important to craft 1st(it takes me a while to gather the dust)?Also what card can i sub for MCT?

If you have 1 Quartermaster, then the Lay on Hands is more important. Some people actually choose to run 1 Quartermaster out of choice.

Sign in to follow this