FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

[Archived] S18 Hearthstone Mid Budget Midrange Paladin Deck GvG

This is a good deck. Generally I find the control match ups harder especially control priest, control warrior is not as hard. The thing with control priest is the first 1-4 turns they don't do much I develop my board with 2 drop and then say muster or just hero power and another two drop(juggler or shielded mini bot) and then turn 4 comes the auchenai board clear, OR it could be shadow madness before the board clear. I then find many cards in my hand not playable with their empty board; is it okay to play sylvanas on an empty board?

They slow you down with belchers then, once past turn 6 or so they start controlling the game with shadow priest, other controlly type legendaries. As they go to turn 10 he starts using his mind control. How do we play against control priest generally.

Guest JacenBlare

honestly control priest isn't as good as some of the other control archetypes IE mage in my experience its okay to play sylvanas into an empty bored u just need to be able to keep up pressure without over extending your hand  

This is a good deck. Generally I find the control match ups harder especially control priest, control warrior is not as hard. The thing with control priest is the first 1-4 turns they don't do much I develop my board with 2 drop and then say muster or just hero power and another two drop(juggler or shielded mini bot) and then turn 4 comes the auchenai board clear, OR it could be shadow madness before the board clear. I then find many cards in my hand not playable with their empty board; is it okay to play sylvanas on an empty board? They slow you down with belchers then, once past turn 6 or so they start controlling the game with shadow priest, other controlly type legendaries. As they go to turn 10 he starts using his mind control. How do we play against control priest generally.

Sign in to follow this