FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Giveaway #57 - Lil' Ragnaros

Giveaway #57! This week-end, we are giving away a achievement_boss_ragnaros.jpgLil' Ragnaros pet.

We will pick the winner randomly, in 48 hours, from among those who told us what their favorite guide is on our website. Do not hesitate to detail your answer (but do not feel obligated to, either). We will be watching out for dummy accounts.

Posted Image

• Like 3

Favorite guide is the one with the most hits...that Warlock one. Some dude named Zagam claims to be good and know what he's talking about. He looks scrubbish, but his guide does have over 30,000 views, so I have to like it and say it's my favorite.

• Like 1

Hey icy-veins.

Well, my favourite guide is the shadow priest one. I was a bit unexperienced with this spec and it helped out alot. Thanks!

Also the transmog guides are great.

• Like 1

That's my favorite companion!

Good luck everyone!

Both the sv and BM hunter guides has helped me a lot through my leveling and raiding on cataclysm and is helping me on MOP. Also the protection paladin guide is very useful altough i'm stil leveling

Edited by nicocba

Well its a toss up for me, both the hunter and monk guides are my favorites. Posted Image my main is a hunter but when they did the changes I really wasnt sure on the new stuff, but after checking out the guide on here it helped me get right back on track and I couldnt be more thankful Posted Image I also like the Monk guide as well, because of it my heals are amazing now Posted Image anytime I need help with a class and spec I always come here Posted Image

Edited by Luxxy
  • Like 1

My favorite guide would have to be the Holy Paladin guide, and the Amber Shaper guide helped me so much.

I have been using your raid and class guides for the last 4 years and i can't thank you guys enough!

I actually Have the Shadow priest Guide on my home screen of my tablet so i can always access it, easily. I like how it explains each portion of gearing and rotations simply so its easy to understand. I love it. I've spread the thread around at my own FB fan page so other Wow players who are looking for good guides to check them out here at the site.

The Warlock one, of course. Thanks to Zagam and the community itself.

There is a message to all which help to build this guide:

I love you You love me

We're a happy family

With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you.

Won't you say you love me too

I love you You love me

We're best friends like friends should be

With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you.

Won't you say you love me too

<3

Hey Icy's! My favourite guide is Transmog!! Always Transmog! I love to change outfit to my mage and that guide is pretty good to try my best! Posted Image
  • Like 1

I have to go with all of the class guides. Not sure if you wanted a specific class guide or not. But, for me, having 8 level 85's and being deployed since February, it was really really awesome to be able to easily go thru ALL the classes and specs quickly, figure out what I liked and then try it out once I had decent interwebz. I almost felt like I was getting good at each class well before I could even log in and pick talents or play at all. Good stuff guys. Nice atmosphere also, which is a breath of fresh air.

Hard to pick fav class though..Down to 3..BM Hunter, Aff Lock, Spriest....each of those was a change from the previous specs I had been playing for all of Cata, so it was nice to be able to just go with your suggestions and tweak it as I went. Honestly, the best part of your guides, IMO, is that they are pretty in depth WITHOUT being inundated with freaking numbers and theorycrafting. Yes, there is a place for all of that, and some of us like getting into that more than others, but you make it easy to be competitive by following simple steps. Love this site, Bravo!!

All the Guides are pretty awesome, my preference being the Marksman Hunter. From what are considered to be the best talents, best rotations and what gear to aim for all of which are a great help. Good Luck to everyone Posted Image

Mine would be a toss up between the Arm's Warrior/Fury Warrior guides and the Transmog guide. Both proven to be very useful in my search for better dps and better looks. Both naturally being equally important to a Belf Female ofc!

Oh and an obligatory chibi picture just to add some cuteness to the thread!

Posted Image

Edited by Intercept
  • Like 3

Its nice too fiind out that youre giiving away this lil Ragnaros... I wouldnt want to see Icy Veins becoming Melting Veins!! : )

My favorite is actually a 3 way tie....Beast Master Hunter (my main) and the general tanking guide and Guardian Druid as I attempt to go from Boomkin/resto to Guardian/Resto. Wish me luck.

I really like your raid guides, they had help us a lot on our progress, current 2/6H in MV and 4/6 in HoF

However i would like to recheck the guardian druid guide, the priority stats that top druids around the world are using now are hit, exp and crit, and me too and worked very well in survival and extra dps on boss.

thanks ;)

Minostauren - Drakkari US

Mine would be a toss up between the Arm's Warrior/Fury Warrior guides and the Transmog guide. Both proven to be very useful in my search for better dps and better looks. Both naturally being equally important to a Belf Female ofc!

Oh and an obligatory chibi picture just to add some cuteness to the thread!

Posted Image

*puking rainbows*