FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Giveaway #57 - Lil' Ragnaros

My favourite guide has been the Resto Shaman guide. At first I hated the idea of the new totem system, but after reading your guide it made it seem a lot better and now I'm loving playing my shaman again :) Thanks!

I have multiple toons, my wife plays, and 3 of my boys plays. I am also GM of a large guild. So that being said, my favorite guide is ALL of the class guides. I use these often to help my toons and it is my reference guide when others come to me for help.

thanks for always making me look good icy-veins!

Feng the Accursed strategy guide!!

I remember first week when Mogu'shan vaults was out, we decided to clear it out with no knowledge (ye ye I know so stupid of us), but first one was down in only 2 tries :D

And then came Feng! We wasted whole night on that boss, trying 1 tank tactic, then 2 tank, then 2 tanks-3healers, then 2 tanks-2 healers, everything! healers was always oom at around 30% and we couldn't kill it! Then I decided to check out icy.veins for some help :D

And when I saw that you can stun this guy during that earthquake, and that you can go in last phase with no wild fire stacks on boss, we killed it to easy! Thats like the easiest fight in that raid and we were idiots, but thanks to your guide, everything worked out well :D

We learned our lesson and we are checking icy-veins guides before every encounter :D Thanks for helping us! Keep it up!

wanne say good luck to everyone and my most favorit guide are ofc the mage guides :) due that's my class i'm playing :) but the raid guys i like so much aswell that i put the mage guides and raid guides on the same lvl :).

My favoruite guide is the Affliction Tips and Quirks. It has a lot of good information and also good points are made on it which are a big help. The stat weights topic is also very, very informative :). Ty for the awesome guides ^_^

Hmm that's a hard one, all your guides are great! But I liked your Elegon one because those extra hand-drawn diagrams made it really easy to understand what's going on in normal mode compared to LFR. :)

My favorite guide is brewmaster guide, because is my class and I love it Posted Image . Thanks to your guide i can play it.

Edited by Spergo

My favorite guide would have to be the Paladin one. It's always helped me with my ret set while I was raiding holy and hopefully it'll be doing the same now that I'm going back to raiding in ret :)

Fire mage and tillers:) have only played arcane and frost...so was very helpful for me to jump into fire spec.

Tiller guide helped me get a whole pile of best friends!

With our new raid group, we are actually starting to make progress in HoF, and a bunch of the tips and tricks on this site are the reason for that. Thanks a bunch!

I don't exactly have a specific favorite guide, but I really a certain type of guide, the fact that you have the glyphs, rotations, and statistics and explanations of them is really helpful for just understanding other's classes a bit better and more in-depth than just knowing they use a certain rotation... knowing what extras people can do with glyphs and talents is amazing.

If the above doesn't count for you guys, I'll just go ahead and say my favorite actual encounter guide was the heroic Yor'sahj from back in Cataclysm when we had a tough time figuring out how to deal with the combinations.

Edited by Mit213
  • Like 1

Hard to say that I have a specific favorite guide, however, found your site when Dragon Soul was the instance where our guild was needing help. Anyone of the guides on the bosses are excellent and well written. Well done and keep up the great work.

The raid guides, of course I see videos, but like the raid guides for the fact that they list boss skils and detail then :)

I have found all of the the guides I have read so far on the site(DK, druid, warlock, monk, rogue, hunter) very useful, straightforward and detailed. I always use the icy-veins guides if I level up a new character and need a compass :)

Although, my favourite part of the site is the transmog section. Very easy to find the appropriate item models, thanks to the excelent menu system, and I can just simply browse for a cool looking weapon or armor piece too.

Keep up the good work.

Awww do I have to pick just one? Every guide I've read has not only taught me what I need to perform well, but a lot of cool little things to use across all of my toons (macros, addons etc). But if I have to pick one, it's definitely the Shadow Priest class guide. Always topping now ;)

Favorite guides ... That's a hard one.. As I use most of them currently im really learn in to play a mistweaver after playing a windwalker thus far and its been a great bonus im still constantly learning from it, also I use alot of the other guide when guildes ask me questions about their class makes me knowledgeable GM heh..