FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Giveaway #57 - Lil' Ragnaros

to be honest i have use you guide for all my classes but since MoP has lauched i have been using the monk guide the most and have to say its way better then other guilds i have read on other sites

I've been reading icy-veins guides for a long time now, Both class guides and raid guides. The most useful one for me atm is MSV as I'm raiding a lot. My favorite must be one of the hunter guides though, depending on my current spec Posted Image Especially "Gearing up and BiS" category is very good.

well its hard to choose which one is the best, but i think Firelands Daily Quest guide is my alltime favourite. Mainly because guide presented well how to get achievements and fastest route to completion. I still wait to meet Thassarian (almost half year without luck) but nonetheless guide saved my precious time.. -> wife was little happier :P

• Like 1

From my point of view, the best and my favourite guide on this websire would have to be Heart of Fear raid guide. with my guild just beginnning to raid, and me being the only member of our raid team who didn't know the fight, you guys really helped me pull through :)

I do use your raid guides a lot. They are very detailed and great to go on when i'm stuck on a part of a raid. I also enjoy looking up the guides for my classes. I got so many toons I can't pick just one guide, because I use them all :P. Great guides and keep up the good work!

I think I will have to peg my favorite guide(s) as the ones you do for holiday events. I really appreciate all of the information being in one place.

Frost Death Knight of course! All of them are well written and to a level where I don't feel like I'm being talked down to by an elitist. (Har, Har, see what I did there Posted Image ) Entertaining and informative.

Edited by sonnetlxiv

Ret pally and Fire Mage, seriously the fire mage guide helped a lot because in the six years I've been playing WOW I have never tried a mage.

My favorite guide are the raiding guides. They don't leave out any detail at all on any boss. They're such a great reference to have on hand when learning a new fight. They're great!

Favorite guide. . . I don't know that I have a favorite per say but I use a lot of the sections for gear as well as the priorities for the different classes and the raid guides.

The guides I use the most now are the class guides, have a lot of alts and with all the changes with MoP it helps me a lot while levelling.

Thank you Icy-Veins You are the best!

The Tilers reputation guide is my favourite, really enjoyed doing all the quests etc. also reminds me the good, old Harvest Moon game :)

Good job IV