FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Krazyito

Challenge Mode Gear

I was wondering if you could implement the challenge mode armor sets into the Transmog Armor sets

I've been specifically wanting to see other classes sets and a way to link them easier to other people

Edited by krazyito65
  • Like 2

There is only one that's not named the same, and it is because a friend of mine played my account and made a Mage.

On my 2nd account that I used for RaF (that is currently not active) I had a druid named Krazyitwo. =P

Was hoping for a more "Priestly" priest set. If you get my meaning. The priest shoulders look as if you would be falling backwards everytime you walked. :D

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By blumist
      Hey guys, firstly i want to thank you forlooking and adding any helpful comments about this topic. i am 8/8 gold on my main and my friends want to go on alts and i just got my lock to 100 for it but don't know much about best spec's and stats for it are.

I have seen destro being most popular, can anyone help with best stats and talents for cm's?
    • By Eric
      Hello everyone, first off I just wanted to say I've been an lurker here for about 5 years and it wasn't until this week that I made an account on the website to participate in discussions.  Thankyou!

So I've started running CMs with my group and I'm BM/MM, because I've heard (and now partly seen first hand myself) that BM's AOE damage is pretty good for CM's, especially with larger mob packs.  

So my main questions are... What are other hunters using in CM's?  Should I switch to SV for better AOE?   Also should I be trying to stack mastery for my BM AOE or multistrike?  The Icyveins guide says multistrike because its the best secondary stat for BM, but others have told me Mastery for better AOE in CM's.

I've scoured google and youtube and I cant seem to exactly find this sort of information :( lol.  

Thankyou for any advice!
    • By Kadill
      I've been looking into which class to get my first warlords gold CM weapons with. I have decided Death Knight would be the best option, with the most utility, but cannot be for sure which spec is the best. I read on the main site overviews that unholy is performing better than frost, but I also see on these forums that people play both, which leads me to believe that may not be true. And due to DW Frost having howling blast, I really want more information on which will perform the best.

TLDR:  Will Unholy or Frost give me the best dps for Challenge Modes, and thus give me the greatest chance and helping my group to gold times?
    • By Sqwirril
      Hi all - I'm struggling to find resources for Prot Warriors in Challenge WoD Challenge modes.

If anybody knows of any resources I'd be eternally grateful - I was really struggling against penultimate boss in UBRS earlier with Shaman healer.

Best regards,
      Sqwirril @ Draenor.

• By Archimage
      I've recently gotten interested in Challenge modes, I was wondering what the Best In Slot for Mages are since Items gets scaled down.