FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Hairypawter

Demo stats with affli offspecc

Hey all, im in need of upgrading stuff for my lock so i was looking into the stats for demo to compare the stats on highmaul gear to what i can get from crafted, to help im messing around with the stat wheights in askmrrobot aswell.

My main specc is demo with affli os, so was thinking if i should go with mastery>haste>rest of the stats or as Zagam posts in the demo guide and go mastery>haste to 10%>crit=multistrike>haste=versatility?

Has the haste buff changed anything for demo or is it still kinda the same?

Sticking to a high mastery with a secondary concern for haste is your best bet. I can't say what percentage of haste, that really depends on how much you're running affliction and what for. Haste holds a higher value for affliction than demo, so a mixed setup would serve you well for switching often. Mastery is great for both though, so that's probably your best bet in seeking stats.

Just out of curiosity what do you use Aff on Hairypawter? Cool name by the way. 

I tend to think Demo is highest on all fights now (though sometimes they are close) and that Aff/Demo are pretty similar in what they excel at (except AoE :P). I may be wrong though and I only ask as ideally I wouldn't play Destro and have Aff for PvP as well but I still feel the former has more uses in a raid environment.