Inna Exploding Palm Monk Speed Farming Variation
On this page, we explain everything that is specific to the Speed Farming variant of Inna Exploding Palm Monk. Updated for patch 2.6.4 and Season 16.
1. Speed Farming
The Inna Mystic Ally Monk deals with regular Rift farming decently all the way through the highest Torments, making it a viable build for the task.
Within the limited scope of regular difficulties, the necessary damage and toughness to triumph over the enemy is significantly smaller. Thus, your best course of action is to improve utility and speed.
2. Adapting Skills
|Way of the Hundred Fists Assimilation Dashing Strike Radiance 1 Mantra of Conviction Annihilation 2 Cyclone Strike Implosion 3 Breath of Heaven Zephyr 4 Mystic Ally No rune chosen|
In the skill selection, you will accomplish that by:
- The Torment speedfarming variation replaces Exploding Palm (or Inner Sanctuary, depending on your progression build of choice) with Breath of Heaven Zephyr for its significant movement speed bonuses.
- High progression defensive cooldowns like Serenity (or Epiphany) should be replaced with Mantra of Conviction, to take advantage of the party-wide 30% movement speed bonus from the Annihilation rune.
3. Adapting Gear
During speedfarm it is recommended to swap away from the Endless Walk set, as it promotes a static fighting style unfit for Torments; use the more offensive Focus and Restraint combo instead, ideally paired with a good Hellfire Amulet of Dexterity with a synergistic speedfarm passive like Fleet Footed.
4. Adapting Gemming
In regular Rift farming, damage-oriented gems that scale with density ( Pain Enhancer) will prove too slow and inefficient to be worth the socket. In their place, use the farming staple Boon of the Hoarder for its synergy with the cubed Goldwrap and Avarice Band.
|Torso and Pants||
5. Adapting Kanai's Cube
When doing speed farm content, change the weapon Cube slot to In-geom, taking advantage of the shorter fights for a massive boost to your Mystic Ally burst uptime.
Your jewelry Cube slot will be taken by Avarice Band: an Act III cache legendary ring, whose unique property extends your pickup radius up to 30 yards for a generous 10-second period. Triggered, maximized and constantly refreshed from the endless stream of Boon of the Hoarder gold, the ring and the gem will keep you sped up throughout the rift.
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #34
- Deadset's Guide Compendium for Season 16 / Patch 2.6.4
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- 2.6.4 Is Now Live + Patch Notes
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Zunimassa and williken's fetish army
- WoL Monk (Patch 2.6.4)
- Why no Litany of the Undaunted Builds? (patch 2.6.4)
- Soul Harvest Witch Doctor (Patch 2.6.4)
- Necromancer Pestilence Set Dungeon
- Thorns Crusader (Patch 2.6.4)
- Above Paragon level 397 (when you have 50 Core points), is Movement Speed on boots always sub-optimal?
- Meteor Wizard (Patch 2.6.4)