LoN Bombardment Crusader Speed Farming Variation
On this page, we explain everything that is specific to the Speed Farming variant of LoN Bombardment Crusader. Updated for patch 2.6.4 and Season 16.
1. Speed Farming
The LoN Bombardment Crusader deals with regular Rift farming decently all the way through the highest Torments, making it a viable build for the task.
Within the limited scope of regular difficulties, the necessary damage and toughness to triumph over the enemy is significantly smaller. Thus, your best course of action is to improve utility and speed.
2. Adapting Skills
|Bombardment Barrels of Spikes Steed Charge Spiked Barding 1 Condemn Vacuum 2 Iron Skin Reflective Skin 3 Laws of Hope Wings of Angels 4 Akarat's Champion Prophet|
The additional boost of DPS and survivability from Finery can be overkill in speedrun environments however, and you can safely swap this slot out for Long Arm of the Law to ensure permanent uptime of Laws of Hope Wings of Angels.
3. Adapting Gear
In speed farming, it is advisable to abandon the additive damage increase from Strongarm Bracers in favor of a utility legendary in the face of Nemesis Bracers, as the extra elite spawns shorten the time to the Guardian fight.
As for your weapon, replace progression-oriented options like Doombringer and Swiftmount with In-geom — the speedy fights will feed into your weapon procs for permanent uptime of all your important cooldowns.
4. Adapting Gemming
Due to the lower monster healthpools when speed farming, the damage buildup mechanic of Bane of the Stricken loses a lot of its value and is best replaced by the overall damage boost of Bane of the Powerful.
|Torso and Pants||
- Deadset's Guide Compendium for Season 16 / Patch 2.6.4
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- 2.6.4 Is Now Live + Patch Notes
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- 2 Chief Financial Officers Left Activision Blizzard in 2019
- The Darkening of Tristram Anniversary Event Returns!
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #32
- Impale Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)
- Meteor Wizard (Patch 2.6.4)
- Follower Guide
- HotA Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)
- Sentry Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)
- Firebats Witch Doctor (Patch 2.6.4)
- Uliana Monk (Patch 2.6.4)
- Rend Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)