LoN Spirit Barrage Witch Doctor Speed Farming Variation
On this page, we explain everything that is specific to the Speed Farming variant of LoN Spirit Barrage Witch Doctor. Updated for patch 2.6.4 and Season 16.
1. Speed Farming
The Spirit Barrage LoN build is a capable speed farming build — only suffering on unfavorable long distance layouts or bounties, where a Manajuma-based build is able to outrun it to the destination.
2. Adapting Skills
|Spirit Barrage Phlebotomize Horrify Stalker 1 Piranhas Piranhado 2 Spirit Walk Severance 3 Summon Zombie Dogs Leeching Beasts 4 Soul Harvest Soul to Waste|
The following skill selection alterations will be necessary:
- Since you will not be needing the damage multiplication of Ring of Emptiness in regular Rifts and low GRs (overkill of damage), you will swap out Haunt and Locust Swarm from the base build for speed-oriented choices like Horrify Stalker and Summon Zombie Dogs Leeching Beasts. The latter will be paired with Fierce Loyalty in your passives for extra speed, replacing the unneeded Creeping Death.
- Changing the rune of Soul Harvest from the defensive Languish into the speed-oriented Soul to Waste.
3. Adapting Gear
You will simply need to exchange Lakumba's Ornament, an overly defensive piece for farming difficulties, with Nemesis Bracers. Their extra elite summons will play nicely into the cubed In-geom to provide you with a streak of mobility and invulnerability via chained Spirit Walks. In a perfected speedfarming setup, you will also have a Hellfire Amulet of Intelligence with an extra DPS passive like Gruesome Feast.
4. Adapting Gemming
In speed runs, taking down Champions and Rift Guardians no longer requires chewing through a near-insurmountable wall of health like in high Greater Rift progression. Thus, you can take off Bane of the Stricken for Boon of the Hoarder (in normal Rifts) or Bane of the Powerful (in lower GRs).
|Torso and Pants||
5. Adapting Kanai's Cube
In lower tier difficulties, chaining elite kills in the matter of seconds will not be uncommon. As such, In-geom will provide the biggest boon in your weapon Cube slot by practically nullifying all your vital cooldowns ( Spirit Walk, Piranhado).
If you choose to slot Boon of the Hoarder in your sockets while running regular Rifts, your biggest source of survivability easily becomes Goldwrap. This belt renders you practically invulnerable as long as you maintain your killing streak and pick up the streaks of gold from the gem. In lower tier GRs, simply swap this slot back to Lakumba's Ornament.
- LoN Singularity Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)
- Leapquake Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)
- Whirlwind Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)
- Sweep Attack Crusader (Patch 2.6.4)
- Archon Wizard (Patch 2.6.4)
- s17 LoN builds
- Salvage Guide
- Trag'Oul Nec Builds