Monk Sunwuko Lashing Tail Kick Build
Welcome to our build guide for SWK LTK Monk in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.6 and Season 18.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
Following several set reworks and the addition of a handful synergistic items over the course of the Patch 2.4 lifetime, Lashing Tail Kick finally came into form for Patch 2.4.2. This high speed, visceral melee spec is available in three Greater Rift solo progression and a regular Rift farming variation, explained in that order.
The basic skill setup of the Lashing Tail Kick Monk is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Way of the Hundred Fists Assimilation Lashing Tail Kick Vulture Claw Kick 1 Epiphany Desert Shroud 2 Sweeping Wind Inner Storm 3 Dashing Strike Blinding Speed 4 Mantra of Salvation Agility|
|Lashing Tail Kick Sweeping Armada Dashing Strike Way of the Falling Star 1 Epiphany Desert Shroud 2 Sweeping Wind Inner Storm 3 Blinding Flash Faith in the Light 4 Mantra of Conviction Annihilation|
The required gear setup for the Sunwuko Lashing Tail Kick Monk is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Gyana Na Kashu
- Shoulders: Sunwuko's Balance
- Gloves: Sunwuko's Paws
- Chest: Sunwuko's Soul
- Belt: The Witching Hour
- Pants: Sunwuko's Leggings
- Boots: Rivera Dancers
- Bracers: Spirit Guards
- Amulet: Sunwuko's Shines
- Ring 1: Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac
- Ring 2: Unity
- Weapon: Vengeful Wind
- Offhand: Scarbringer
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Bane of the Stricken
- Legendary Gem 3: Gogok of Swiftness
- 23 Aug. 2019 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (gear page): Reviewed for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (skills page): Reviewed for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (speed farming variant page): Reviewed for Season 18.
- 16 May 2019 (skills page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 16 May 2019 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 16 May 2019 (gear page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (skills page): Information was reviewed and approved for Season 16 with no changes required.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (gear page): Added suggestions for the baseline Ring of Royal Grandeur for Seasonal characters.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (this page): Guide was revised with additional recommendations for Season 16.
- 20 Sep. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 15.
- 14 Jun. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 14.
- 28 Oct. 2017 (this page): Revised the guide to reflect the dominance of the Sunwuko set for the build in this patch.
- 28 Oct. 2017 (gear page): Switched to Sunwuko set for Patch 2.6.1.
- 28 Oct. 2017 (skills page): Updated skills to reflect the build switching to Sunwuko in Patch 2.6.1.
- 30 Jun. 2017 (this page): Updated for Patch 2.6 and moved to new guide format.
- PTR Patch 2.6.7 Notes - Season of Eternal Conflict (S19)
- Challenge Rift 120 Guides
- Gamespot Interview with J. Allen Brack
- Legacy of Dreams Gem Drop Chance Increased in Season 19
- Challenge Rift 119 Guides
- Diablo 3 Classified as a Blizzard Classic Game
- Challenge Rift 117 Guides
- Challenge Rift 116 Guides
- Necromancer lazy Pestilence possible?
- Boss Mode Conquest
- RoRG Not Dropping
- Fever Clan recruiting for Season
- Necromancer Leveling and Fresh 70
- Archon Wizard (Patch 2.6.4)
- Vyr's archon build (top tier) hopefuly a possible upgrade ?
- Staff of Herding / Whimsyshire