Monk Support Build With Inna
Welcome to our build guide for Support Monk in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.6 and Season 18.
With group compositions heavily favoring crowd control, damage mitigation and health sustain, the support Monk maintains a strong position in the metagame. This crowd control and buff-oriented build is strictly multiplayer oriented, a zero DPS spec that plays part of a composition with other damage dealing party members.
The basic skill setup of the Support Monk is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Crippling Wave Tsunami Blinding Flash Crippling Light 1 Epiphany Soothing Mist 2 Cyclone Strike Implosion 3 Inner Sanctuary Temple of Protection 4 Mantra of Healing Time of Need|
The required gear setup for the Support Monk is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Leoric's Crown
- Shoulders: Lefebvre's Soliloquy
- Gloves: Inna's Hold
- Chest: Inna's Vast Expanse
- Belt: Inna's Favor
- Pants: Inna's Temperance
- Boots: Illusory Boots
- Bracers: Strongarm Bracers
- Amulet: The Flavor of Time
- Ring 1: Oculus Ring
- Ring 2: Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac
- Weapon: The Slanderer
- Offhand: Little Rogue
- Legendary Gem 1: Gogok of Swiftness
- Legendary Gem 2: Iceblink
- Legendary Gem 3: Gem of Efficacious Toxin
- 23 Aug. 2019 (skills page): Reviewed for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (this page): Item recommendations revised for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (gear page): Item recommendations revised for Season 18.
- 16 May 2019 (gear page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 16 May 2019 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 16 May 2019 (skills page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (this page): Guide was revised with additional recommendations for Season 16.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (skills page): Information was reviewed and approved for Season 16 with no changes required.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (gear page): Added suggestions for the baseline Ring of Royal Grandeur for Seasonal characters.
- 20 Sep. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 15.
- 14 Jun. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 14.
- 26 Nov. 2017 (gear page): Removed Uliana recommendations and replaced them with an optional Uliana setup.
- 26 Nov. 2017 (this page): Reverted the guide to its pure Inna version to accommodate the meta needs.
- 26 Nov. 2017 (skills page): Reverted the guide to its pure Inna state.
- 28 Oct. 2017 (gear page): Added 2 Uliana pieces.
- 28 Oct. 2017 (this page): Guide adjusted to a more favorable setup, mixed with the Uliana set.
- 28 Oct. 2017 (skills page): Added Exploding Palm to go with the Ulyana pieces.
- 30 Jun. 2017 (this page): Updated for Patch 2.6 and moved to new guide format.
- PTR Patch 2.6.7 Notes - Season of Eternal Conflict (S19)
- Challenge Rift 120 Guides
- Gamespot Interview with J. Allen Brack
- Legacy of Dreams Gem Drop Chance Increased in Season 19
- Challenge Rift 119 Guides
- Diablo 3 Classified as a Blizzard Classic Game
- Challenge Rift 117 Guides
- Challenge Rift 116 Guides
- Necromancer lazy Pestilence possible?
- Boss Mode Conquest
- RoRG Not Dropping
- Fever Clan recruiting for Season
- Necromancer Leveling and Fresh 70
- Archon Wizard (Patch 2.6.4)
- Vyr's archon build (top tier) hopefuly a possible upgrade ?
- Staff of Herding / Whimsyshire