Necromancer Command Skeletons Group Build With LoN Set
Welcome to our build guide for LoN Skeletons Group Necromancer in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.4 and Season 16.
Focusing on the combination of the Legacy of Nightmares set's adaptability, underlying Thorns synergy and the natural summoner capabilities of the class, the LoN Skeleton Necromancer emerges as a capable Rift Guardian killer spec. This pure single target, multiplayer-oriented spec only plays a part of a composition with an AoE damage dealing party member and supports.
2. Quick Reference
2.1. Skill Setup
The basic skill setup of the Group LoN Skeleton Necromancer is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Grim Scythe Cursed Scythe Command Skeletons Kill Command 1 Land of the Dead Plaguelands 2 Bone Spear Blighted Marrow 3 Death Nova Blight 4 Bone Armor Dislocation|
2.2. Gear Setup
The required gear setup for the Group LoN Skeleton Necromancer is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Andariel's Visage
- Shoulders: Pauldrons of the Skeleton King
- Gloves: Tasker and Theo
- Chest: Aquila Cuirass
- Belt: Dayntee's Binding
- Pants: Swamp Land Waders
- Boots: Illusory Boots
- Bracers: Nemesis Bracers
- Amulet: Wisdom of Kalan
- Ring 1: The Wailing Host
- Ring 2: Litany of the Undaunted
- Weapon: Trag'Oul's Corroded Fang
- Offhand: Bone Ringer
2.3. Legendary Gems
2.4. Kanai's Cube
3. Role in the Current Meta
This build is ranked as a Top Tier group pushing build for its class in the current Season.
The build is strictly meant for group Greater Rifting, as it focuses purely on single target DPS to kill the Guardian with, and lacks meaningful AoE for the rest of the rift. In meta terms, the Inarius Skeleton Necromancer is a highly desirable build in any high Greater Rift progression party.
- 24 Feb. 2019 (gear page): Guide overhaul with the meta shift into a LoN version of the build.
- 24 Feb. 2019 (this page): Guide overhaul with the meta shift into a LoN version of the build.
- 24 Feb. 2019 (skills page): Guide overhaul with the meta shift into a LoN version of the build.
- 18 Jan. 2019 (skills page): Information was reviewed and approved for Season 16 with no changes required.
- 18 Jan. 2019 (this page): Guide was revised with additional recommendations for Season 16.
- 18 Jan. 2019 (gear page): Added suggestions for the baseline Ring of Royal Grandeur for Seasonal characters.
- 20 Sep. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 15.
- 14 Jun. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 14.
- 27 Oct. 2017 (this page): Several corrections to the guide going into Patch 2.6.1.
- 27 Oct. 2017 (skills page): Made a few adjustments to the skill list.
- 27 Oct. 2017 (gear page): Ancient Parthan Defenders are now the default bracers and Lacuni Prowlers the alternative (was previously the opposite).
- 20 Jul. 2017 (this page): Build added.
- Repairing items
- Support Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)
- Furious Charge Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)
- HotA Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)
- Archon Wizard (Patch 2.6.4)
- Rend Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)
- Some ideas to make a Rapid Fire build viable
- New'ish Build: Blood God Build