Uliana Seven-Sided Strike Monk Speed Farming Variation
On this page, we explain everything that is specific to the Speed Farming variant of Uliana Seven-Sided Strike Monk. Updated for patch 2.6.6 and Season 18.
The Uliana Seven-Sided Strike Monk deals with regular Rift farming decently all the way through the highest Torments, making it a viable build for the task.
Within the limited scope of regular difficulties, the necessary damage and toughness to triumph over the enemy is significantly smaller. Thus, your best course of action is to improve utility and speed.
|Way of the Hundred Fists Blazing Fists Exploding Palm Impending Doom 1 Epiphany Desert Shroud 2 Dashing Strike Way of the Falling Star 3 Seven-Sided Strike Sustained Attack 4 Mantra of Conviction Annihilation|
During regular Rift farm, the timing and density-sensitive, additive damage increase of Assimilation is excessive; it can be replaced by the movement speed bonus of Blazing Fists.
Finalize the speed farming build with a swap of Blinding Speed to the Way of the Falling Star rune to enjoy a sizable increase of post- Dashing Strike movement speed.
Understandably, both the buildup mechanic of the Endless Walk set and the protective powers of Unity are unfit for the speedy Torment difficulties, where they are best replaced by the Bastions of Will set, Focus and Restraint. These rings excel at all-out offense by offering a 2.25 independent damage multiplier as long as you alternate between a primary and spender attacks — which you do by weaving Way of the Hundred Fists with Seven-Sided Strike. These speedrun rings are best completed with The Flavor of Time, as its power doubles the duration of Pylon pickups and makes farming even smoother.
In regular Rift farm, you should swap Binding of the Lost out for Goldwrap — its legendary power will complement the gemmed Boon of the Hoarder and cubed Avarice Band perfectly to render you invulnerable throughout the rift.
Finally, consider swapping one of the dedicated Seven-Sided Strike legendary weapons for In-geom during regular Rifts, as the cooldown reduction procs of the latter will ensure your near-limitless mobility and damage potential as long as you maintain elite killing streaks. Our general recommendation is to swap Lion's Claw and keep a The Fist of Az'Turrasq plus In-geom combo.
In regular Rift farming, Bane of the Stricken is best replaced by Boon of the Hoarder, whose interaction with a worn Goldwrap and a cubed Avarice Band will keep you rich, safe and sped up throughout the rift.
|Torso and Pants|
Adapting Kanai's Cube
In regular Rifts, the protection of Spirit Guards is overkill and you will be swapping out of Cyclone Strike entirely, enticing you to change this slot to Madstone for ease of farming. Cubing this Spirit Stone will reduce the need to attack with a generator down to Focus and Restraint maintenance.
When farming non-threatening content that drops gold (like normal Rifts and bounties), your jewelry Cube slot is best taken by the utility of the Act III cache legendary Avarice Band. Its interaction with Boon of the Hoarder will feed into your Goldwrap-induced invulnerability.
- 23 Aug. 2019: Flavor of Time is now the recommended amulet.
- List of Patch 2.6.7 Issues
- Balance Patch to Come Before Season 19 Start
- Official Season 19 Start Date: November 22nd + Season of Eternal Conflict Patch Notes
- Season 19 Almost Certainly Starting Next Friday, November 22nd
- Clarification on Season 19 Not Coming This Week
- A Letter from the Diablo 4 Game Director
- Patch 2.6.7 and Season 19 Patch Notes + S19 Not Starting on Friday
- Spell Combos, Ultimates, No Word on Monetization and More: The Big Diablo Immortal Interview
- Build Suggestion - Holy Shotgun with Valor set
- Gargantuan Witch Doctor (Patch 2.6.4)
- GRID is Recruiting All player For All Seasons
- Fever Clan recruiting for Season
- Monk Uliana's Stratagem Set Dungeon
- LoN Solo Skeletons Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)
- Diablo 3 Crusader
- Looking for a Clan? Come to TAW!!!